Best Front intake Fans for NZXT H440

Jimmy5Burgers

Title says it all... Whats the best Front intake fans for the NZXT H440 ?

Thanks in advance !

I actually came here to ask a similar question.. but I'll just piggyback on this thread instead of making a different one.

But more specifically, I'm looking to replace the 4 fans in the H440 with LED fans that will allow me to match them up with the other LEDs in my system. Should be on par with the H440 fans or better :)

Just now, jim2point0 said:

I actually came here to ask a similar question.. but I'll just piggyback on this thread instead of making a different one.

But more specifically, I'm looking to replace the 4 fans in the H440 with LED fans that will allow me to match them up with the other LEDs in my system. Should be on par with the H440 fans or better :)

hahaha thats okay ! got the HUE + but its not worth £50 :S might send it back....  in regards to Fans I've been looking at NF-F12  4PIN PWM 120mm ! what i want to know is their any make that is only for intake/exhaust ? 

Just now, Jimmy5Burgers said:

hahaha thats okay ! got the HUE + but its not worth £50 :S might send it back....  in regards to Fans I've been looking at NF-F12  4PIN PWM 120mm ! what i want to know is their any make that is only for intake/exhaust ? 

Not on topic but does the Hue+ come with LED strips?

That's an F in the profile pic

Just now, Froody129 said:

Not on topic but does the Hue+ come with LED strips?

yep ! take a look at my Rig.. photo does not do justice but you get where i'm coming from ! IMG_2341.thumb.JPG.87bfb8226d93822d47a4bf1a2a5f20bc.JPG 

I do have some SP120's but they are nearly 3 years old so they need replacing ! so bloody loud i took them out and put back in the shitty default fans that come with the case

What's unsatisfactory about the stock FN V2's?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.