Phanteks enthoo evolv Tempered Glass Grey or Black?

Styxes

I can't decide properly which among those two have the best look. I'm having a hard time looking for an actual/raw image of the two. 

If anyone have a sample picture of it I appreciate if you can share some :D 

Thank you!!!

Black is boring, overdone for too long. White is trendy. Grey reminds me of beige, what the hell were they thinking?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Black VS Grey VS White

p black.PNG

P Grey.PNG

p1.PNG

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 hour ago, SCHISCHKA said:

Black is boring, overdone for too long. White is trendy. Grey reminds me of beige, what the hell were they thinking?

1 hour ago, RadiatingLight said:

Black VS Grey VS White

p black.PNG

P Grey.PNG

p1.PNG

Does the grey one dark grey or slightly light?

2 minutes ago, Styxes said:

Does the grey one dark grey or slightly light?

What?

The gray one is like it looks in the picture.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

4 hours ago, Styxes said:

I can't decide properly which among those two have the best look. I'm having a hard time looking for an actual/raw image of the two. 

If anyone have a sample picture of it I appreciate if you can share some :D 

Thank you!!!

Avoid the grey. I have it on a box now here at my house. It shows the natural oils from your fingers and stains the case. Go with either the black or white versions. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

2 hours ago, Zusafek said:

Avoid the grey. I have it on a box now here at my house. It shows the natural oils from your fingers and stains the case. Go with either the black or white versions. 

Do you have a sample picture of the grey one? 

7 minutes ago, Styxes said:

Do you have a sample picture of the grey one? 

Not at the moment. I'm not about to wake my wife and son up to dig the box out of the storage room. 

I like my bed more than getting some pics of a case. Waking wife is bad. Waking son is suicide. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

3 minutes ago, Zusafek said:

Not at the moment. I'm not about to wake my wife and son up to dig the box out of the storage room. 

I like my bed more than getting some pics of a case. Waking wife is bad. Waking son is suicide. 

LOL I know that feeling you'll regret if you wake both of them ? 

It's okay bro you can do it if ever you have free time. Thanks ?

Sorry for potato picture my desk is super in the way and I wasn't about to move this behemoth. 

FYI, it probably weighs close to 60 lbs fully built. It's also really hard to move when the panels are on cuz there's no where sturdy to grab it.

2017-05-15 23.08.51.jpg

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

4 hours ago, Daveeede said:

Sorry for potato picture my desk is super in the way and I wasn't about to move this behemoth. 

FYI, it probably weighs close to 60 lbs fully built. It's also really hard to move when the panels are on cuz there's no where sturdy to grab it.

2017-05-15 23.08.51.jpg

So slick Beautiful! Thank you sir for providing me an actual photo of it. This is the black version right?

Now I can't decide again what should I get haha

8 hours ago, Daveeede said:

2017-05-15 23.08.51.jpg

Are there any problem or issue using that case? How's the airflow/temperature?

5 minutes ago, Styxes said:

Are there any problem or issue using that case? How's the airflow/temperature?

Airflow is fine. Temps are about the same as what I had on my previous case which was a Fractal Design R4. The included fan hub is nice, but I wish the fan cables were just a bit longer.

Also, I have an air cooler installed. If you were planning on installing a liquid cooler, I'd put it in the front if possible. There isn't much space above the motherboard. When I bought it, I thought the top panel allowed you to install fans or radiator in it to save space... I was wrong, it's just an empty space.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

5 minutes ago, Daveeede said:

Airflow is fine. Temps are about the same as what I had on my previous case which was a Fractal Design R4. The included fan hub is nice, but I wish the fan cables were just a bit longer.

Also, I have an air cooler installed. If you were planning on installing a liquid cooler, I'd put it in the front if possible. There isn't much space above the motherboard. When I bought it, I thought the top panel allowed you to install fans or radiator in it to save space... I was wrong, it's just an empty space.

You save me for the trouble planning to get liquid cooler. Thanks for the info man! Does the case comes with a rgb strip? Or you will buy it separtely?

3 minutes ago, Styxes said:

You save me for the trouble planning to get liquid cooler. Thanks for the info man! Does the case comes with a rgb strip? Or you will buy it separtely?

You'll have to buy it separately. There is an LED controller that you can plug the strip into, but it you want full control, it's better to plug to the motherboard RGB header if you have one. Only thing is that if you do that, then the power button and front LED will not match. Those can only be controlled by the button on the case.

I see. I'll get this case on saturday. Thanks!!