Reliant Kore package pricing

Elerek

So I bought the avenger stalker package for $75 (+$15 for squadren 42) which gives me 2000 in game currency, game soundtrack, star map, and 6 months insurance.

Then I upgraded to the reliant kore for $5. (total cost $80 + $15)

The Reliant Kore starter package on the other hand costs $85 (+$15), but drops the soundtrack, starmap, and half the in game money.

So I got double the in game money, a soundtrack, and a starmap for -$5? I'm confused.

Build: Intel S2600gz, 2x E5-2670, EVGA SC 1070, Zotac 1060 6GB mini, 48GB Micron 1333mhz ECC DDR3, 2x Intel DPS-750XB 750 watt PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elerek/saved/3T7D4D

Don't question it, just accept it... There is small differences but nothing that really adds up, I guess someone just messed up and no one has questioned it until now. In the current state the reliant isn't the better ship in combat either but then again neither of them are designed for combat too much.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Yeah ... just accept it ...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER