Indoor Digital Antenna

I'm looking to get rid of my cable bill and replace it with a indoor antenna. I cant do outdoor due to my house being a manufactured home with no attic or any access to the roof space without serious work to run cable. My biggest worry is the fact that I am surrounded on all sides by hundreds of 50-60' pine tree's. Will these block out the signal? 

first of all, do channels in your area even broadcast digitally? 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

13 hours ago, Wrathfulram said:

I'm looking to get rid of my cable bill and replace it with a indoor antenna. I cant do outdoor due to my house being a manufactured home with no attic or any access to the roof space without serious work to run cable. My biggest worry is the fact that I am surrounded on all sides by hundreds of 50-60' pine tree's. Will these block out the signal? 

This is what I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RFLXE0A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It works well I get 30 stations. However, my bedroom is on the 2nd floor of the house. So thats why I get good reception. Even then, some times the channels will go out, I think it has something to do with the sun, mostly happens during the day. 

The digital signals dont penetrate well thru objects well, but you can buy and antenna and see. 

Go here: https://www.antennaweb.org/Address 

Put your address in and it should tell you want you might be able to get channel wise and what kind of antenna would be the best to use. If you need more channels than this, look in to PlayStation Vue, Ive been doing some research and it looks like a good stream service for TV. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Digital antennas are not very expensive. I would buy one locally from somewhere like Walmart, carefully unbox it, and try it out. If you cannot get good reception, repackage it, and return it. 

Thanks guys! I will go to Walmart and do what Tactic suggested.

Just now, Wrathfulram said:

Thanks guys! I will go to Walmart and do what Tactic suggested.

Go to the second site I listed. It will show you what direction the TV channels are coming from. That should help you decided where to put the antenna. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.