Bang for the buck cooler

Hi guys i have a question about the best 50$ air cooler Linus used in his videos i remember watching the videos but i never remembered the name of the cooler im not sure which company makes it so any links/names would be appreciated :D

I don't know what cooler Linus used, but for $50, you can't go wrong with the Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power (assuming you live in the States and not using the AM4 platform).

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Cryorig h7

Hyper 212 

Dark rock 3

?

Yea just found it like 3min after posting the question its Hyper 212 evo thanks anyway :D

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

I don't know what cooler Linus used, but for $50, you can't go wrong with the Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power (assuming you live in the States and not using the AM4 platform).

Its the Hyper 212 evo found out 3 min after posting a question on forums :D

1 minute ago, DankPCMasterRace said:

Its the Hyper 212 evo found out 3 min after posting a question on forums :D

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is a dated choice when the Cryorig H7 and M9i are better options. It's also far from being the best $50 cooler.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

5 minutes ago, DankPCMasterRace said:

Yea just found it like 3min after posting the question its Hyper 212 evo thanks anyway :D

212 evo is crap compared to tje H7 and be quiet options.  MSI even has a better one

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

16 hours ago, Damascus said:

212 evo is crap compared to tje H7 and be quiet options.  MSI even has a better one

212 has still best availability over whole globe which keeps it in that comparison while others do beat it in price/performance. H7 is much better otherwise. Usually bit cheaper.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

17 hours ago, DankPCMasterRace said:

The Gammaxx 400 is noticeably better at (usually) half the price. 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

2 hours ago, aisle9 said:

I thought that their price and performance was roughly the same. I'm on the laptop so I'm not going to look it up because that would be painful on the schools internet.

Please provide links, plz.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

17 hours ago, aisle9 said:

No.

http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2696&page=5

Cryorig M9i is cheaper than both coolers and yet perform better

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128