epsort help

patriciadiaz1919

is there any Chicago IL esports  groups and how do you join one is there any requirements like having or owning things is there travailing and is there any benefits to join one?

I do sincerely hope you mean esport, not epsort?

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

CPU: Core i3 7100u Ram: 8gb DDR4 SSD: 256gb Sandisk X4 Pro Screen: 13.3" TN 

Asus E403SA

CPU: Pentium N3700 Quad Core Ram: 4gb DDR3 SSD: 128gb eMMC Screen: 14" 1080p TN

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

PSU Tier List Updated    Personal Steam Account   

I don't know if US is different, but whole point of esports is that you can have team consisting players from hundreds, sometimes thousands kilometers/miles apart from each other. Who maybe only meet at some LAN events. What games are you looking for? That should be priority when you start to migrate into esports scene. If you are looking for gaming groups or something like that, then its really not esports. Though I just heard my brother being part of local group running 6 team 3v3 Rocket League series.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/15/2017 at 5:19 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

I don't know if US is different, but whole point of esports is that you can have team consisting players from hundreds, sometimes thousands kilometers/miles apart from each other. Who maybe only meet at some LAN events. What games are you looking for? That should be priority when you start to migrate into esports scene. If you are looking for gaming groups or something like that, then its really not esports. Though I just heard my brother being part of local group running 6 team 3v3 Rocket League series.

i am not pick i play almost any games

2 hours ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

i am not pick i play almost any games

Why are you looking into esports? Like in any sport, if you want to get good, you need to focus on some game or only few.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/22/2017 at 8:58 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Why are you looking into esports? Like in any sport, if you want to get good, you need to focus on some game or only few.

how many are there

1 hour ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

how many are there

Games in eSports? Practically any with some kind of multiplayer or vs mode. Here are games that ESL currently supports https://play.eslgaming.com/games 63 to be exact. And if you count console games and others not listed there (like iRacing), it could be up to 100+.

Pro's have one main game and few on the side. They can play somewhat on similar titles. Like CS players can play all games on series. Same with Smash players and most of fighting gamers. Others have their main and have fun with others. But you can't get good unless you focus on one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv