Chrome options buttons missing

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue on google chrome where the back button, forward button, reload button and settings button have all disappeared from the top row of the browser window? If I click where they would be they still functions as normal but they just disappeared, I have no idea as to why but I'll attach a screenshot below: 

Missing.PNG

could be theme. reset the theme to default or use lighter theme.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

1 minute ago, kameshss said:

could be theme. reset the theme to default or use lighter theme.

Yeah, the buttons are gray, so pretty much invisible on that theme :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Yeah, the buttons are gray, so pretty much invisible on that theme :P

But what I find strange is though that the buttons were visible in that theme up until like yesterday, they were changed from grey to white to make them visible... Shame really, I liked that theme :P