Monitor and tv crashes while I play game

Brinvasion

I finished my pc build a HTC 1060 super clocked and an i5 6500 based pc. After I finish downloading my steam games waiting for 4 hours to download all of them I go and play some dirty bomb. I plug in my monitor and it crashes it is an old monitor a Hanns G JW199D from my old CORE 2 Duo machine. So I reset my computer try it again and it crashes. I then plug in my Insiginia 1080p tv that runs at 60ghz and same thing happens. I plug in both displays and everything just crashes. I want to know why my displays are crashing?

Just now, Brinvasion said:

I finished my pc build a HTC 1060 super clocked and an i5 6500 based pc. After I finish downloading my steam games waiting for 4 hours to download all of them I go and play some dirty bomb. I plug in my monitor and it crashes it is an old monitor a Hanns G JW199D from my old CORE 2 Duo machine. So I reset my computer try it again and it crashes. I then plug in my Insiginia 1080p tv that runs at 60ghz and same thing happens. I plug in both displays and everything just crashes. I want to know why my displays are crashing?

Are you sure it is a fault to which is based in the displays you intend to use?

I have never heard of such 'crashing' issue for a display unless receiving interference elsewhere.

To me personally that sounds like a thermal related issue. Run Unigine Haven 4.0 first and please report back temperatures, along with running another CPU benchmark doing the same.

-EnergyEclipse

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again