Any suggestion for better cooling i7 7700k 4.5ghz+

I could get my i7 7700k delidde to get lower temps, to get above 4.5ghz or just lower temps, just don't know where and also i don't have any COOLLABORATORY LIQUID ULTRA which many use.

Define r5 case, 3x  NF-A14ULN running about 650rpm, noctua nh-d15 low rpm 40% until 65 c it's surpose to run at 100% at 75 c but doesn't sound as if it does, 4.5ghz on all cores all the time at 1.130volt and 2666mhz for long time, played a little with the ram (it's 2133mhz hyper x fury), got a bit unstable after that, so it's now 1.1350volt and 2400mhz. Prime 95 small fft when it's hot 23-25c i just got around 80 c, max for a few sec  was 81c but 80c or 79c was sort of the avarage,most it showed.

When temps rise to around 30 c in the summer temps on my cpu also goes up according to ambient temsp if temps rise 5 c max temps also goes up 5c.

When i game it can reach 61c with low rpm on my cpu cooler, gpu around 73-76c evga gtx 1070 sc.

I like a silent cpu cooler, i guess max i could handle would be 1000 rpm on my noctua when it's hot,not being to noisy, max rpm if i need 100% cpu usage for a few min is okay.

Is there any relative cheap and silent cpu solution to get a cooler cpu cooler, even something where i can run my cpu above 4.5ghz on all cores. (not just soemthing that will keeps temps when i game under 81c if i oc it)

Your best solution would be a custom loop but that going to cost a good bit. I would say if your willing to do it, it will really extend the life of your PC and is reusable.

4 hours ago, gasolin said:

just don't know where

What do you mean by that?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just don't know where to get my cpu delidded

11 minutes ago, gasolin said:

Just don't know where to get my cpu delidded

I just use a vice. It's pretty easy to do. Just make sure you have something to catch the cpu and not have it hit the floor after the ihs is removed.

I haven't delidded the 7700k specifically though. The thinner pcb supposedly makes it more fragile and risky to delid. 

Fancy tools like the Rockit 88 Delid Tool are meant to solve this issue by keeping the cpu in place while delidding but it doesn't seem necessary from what I've read.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.