Bestow Upon me Knowledge Please

Ok, so i am thinking about purchasing the MSI z270 xpower gaming titanium mobo or the Asrock z270 Super carrier mobo

MSI Titanium

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130968

Asrock Super carrier

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157753&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+Intel-_-N82E16813157753&gclid=CjwKEAjwl9DIBRCG_e3DwsKsizsSJADMmJ11FK704XLz3GeHrgu5IHsF7wjBFgk5yLKtr3NHBROU8RoCbiXw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I want to get a few of  (potentially up to 7 but probably not) the cooler master master fan rgb (120mm,140mm)

the asrock says it has 1 aura rgb connector thing (the fans run of aura software) and the msi says it has one 4 pin rgb connector

so does this mean that i can only have 1 fan on the as rock controlled with rgb and 4 on the msi board? i am trying to avoid as much fan splitter things that a manufacturer recommended to someone in a newegg comment i read about the fans.

i basically need help understanding what i will be getting into later this year when i purchase these and which one i should probably purchase. (im currently leaning more towards the asrock) if there are just as good silver mother boards out there as one of these two i will consider it (socket 1151).

thank you in advanced 

I can't seem to find the connector on the MSI, but if you are correct, then they both only have one port.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

6 minutes ago, Platinum Fox said:

Ok, so i am thinking about purchasing the MSI z270 xpower gaming titanium mobo or the Asrock z270 Super carrier mobo

MSI Titanium

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130968

Asrock Super carrier

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157753&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+Intel-_-N82E16813157753&gclid=CjwKEAjwl9DIBRCG_e3DwsKsizsSJADMmJ11FK704XLz3GeHrgu5IHsF7wjBFgk5yLKtr3NHBROU8RoCbiXw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I want to get a few of  (potentially up to 7 but probably not) the cooler master master fan rgb (120mm,140mm)

the asrock says it has 1 aura rgb connector thing (the fans run of aura software) and the msi says it has one 4 pin rgb connector

so does this mean that i can only have 1 fan on the as rock controlled with rgb and 4 on the msi board? i am trying to avoid as much fan splitter things that a manufacturer recommended to someone in a newegg comment i read about the fans.

i basically need help understanding what i will be getting into later this year when i purchase these and which one i should probably purchase. (im currently leaning more towards the asrock) if there are just as good silver mother boards out there as one of these two i will consider it (socket 1151).

thank you in advanced 

On the subject of one brand vs the other, I've never owned the MSI, but I highly highly recommend the SuperCarrier. It has some of the best build quality I've seen in a 1151 motherboard, and an absolute plethora of features. It's honestly probably overkill for most people, but if you don't mind spending the money on it you can't go wrong with it.

4-pin just refers to the type of connection, not the number of them. All RGB connections are 4-pin. The only way to sync that many fans would be using some kind of RGB hub, like the NZXT Hue+ or similar, and connecting that controller to the RGB header. There are a multitude of these, and compatibility across them varies quite a bit, so use whatever is recommended by the manufacturer. The downside is that they tend to be relatively expensive. Unfortunately RGB anything is just outrageously expensive - there isn't really a cost effective way to go about what you're describing.

28 minutes ago, wzrd said:

On the subject of one brand vs the other, I've never owned the MSI, but I highly highly recommend the SuperCarrier. It has some of the best build quality I've seen in a 1151 motherboard, and an absolute plethora of features. It's honestly probably overkill for most people, but if you don't mind spending the money on it you can't go wrong with it.

4-pin just refers to the type of connection, not the number of them. All RGB connections are 4-pin. The only way to sync that many fans would be using some kind of RGB hub, like the NZXT Hue+ or similar, and connecting that controller to the RGB header. There are a multitude of these, and compatibility across them varies quite a bit, so use whatever is recommended by the manufacturer. The downside is that they tend to be relatively expensive. Unfortunately RGB anything is just outrageously expensive - there isn't really a cost effective way to go about what you're describing.

ok so one port, got it.. a bit disappointing but ill look into the hub thing that you mentioned as well as look up stuff about those fan splitter things. glad to hear the super carrier is a good mobo. my color scheme is silver, orange and black and i love both of those mobo i mentioned at the top. thank you for answering my querstions

2 hours ago, Platinum Fox said:

ok so one port, got it.. a bit disappointing but ill look into the hub thing that you mentioned as well as look up stuff about those fan splitter things. glad to hear the super carrier is a good mobo. my color scheme is silver, orange and black and i love both of those mobo i mentioned at the top. thank you for answering my querstions

No worries. Unless you're doing something extreme, you could get away with something less than the SuperCarrier, but there is literally nothing it doesn't have, so if budget isn't an issue then you can't do better for an 1151 board. I have nothing against the MSI board, but I haven't owned one so can't speak as to how good it is.

It has multiple fan headers for controlling speeds, but only one RGB header, yes. No problem!