Is this peripheral combo good?

ThEGuY0903

Hey, I have a peripheral combo I might consider getting after my current gear gives out. Tell me what you think

Perpheral V2.xlsx

For people who can't see it:
Corsair K95 Platinum for keyboard

Corsair Polaris for Mouse pad

ROG Spatha for Mouse

Razer Tiamat for headsets

Razer Stargazer for webcam

I'd give you an answer but I dont have any apps that can open the file, my recommendation is you go to micro center and tr out the stuff there, just bring hand wipes some stuff gets really sticky.

Are those peripherals good? I feel like that's more of a personal preference. You know, what ever feels nice to type on (keyboard shape, key switches, etc), whatever head phones fit nicely on your head, what mouse fits your hand nicely... It's all personal preference. 

I personally can't say I've used all those things, but me personally, I most likely wouldn't buy them cause of price. Like that k95 platinum. Id rather get another keyboard or something else with $200. But again, that's just me. 

So all in all, if those peripherals are comfortable for you, then it's a great setup. If it's not, like the mouse is too small or something, then I'd change that. 

Just like what orangebeaver said, it's best to try them out in person. Hit up a bestbuy or something. They dont have everything, just some main brand stuff like corsair strafe, m65, Logitech g610, stuff like that. But again, I highly recommend trying it out in person. 

On 2017-05-11 at 2:56 PM, ThEGuY0903 said:

Hey, I have a peripheral combo I might consider getting after my current gear gives out. Tell me what you think

Perpheral V2.xlsx

For people who can't see it:
Corsair K95 Platinum for keyboard

Corsair Polaris for Mouse pad

ROG Spatha for Mouse

Razer Tiamat for headsets

Razer Stargazer for webcam

Corsair k95 Rgb platinum: Great keyboard but do  you have the money. Would just suggest getting a ducky shine or the k70 rapidfire.

Corsair RGB: Make sure that have you can handle a hard mouse pad, since it may be hard to adopt it. i Have it. Manly for the lights.

Rog spatha: might be a a heavy mouse if the wireless one. But anything else from there solid mouse.

Razer Tiamat: Would go with something else if its the 7.1 channel surrond one you have considered. May be problems with audio popping in and out. I would just go with something from a more audiophile grade comapny like sennheiser. Like their gamezero series.

Razer stargazer: Cant comment on.