Harman Kardon release "Invoke" Speaker with Cortana

theDarkPotato

Harman Kardon have released "Invoke" a speaker similar to Google Home and Amazon Alexa but featuring Microsoft Cortana. The Speaker has all the usual 360 Degree audio with Microsoft's Claims to be

The Harman Kardon Invoke speaker combines the rich, captivating sound that Harman Kardon is known for with your personal digital assistant, Cortana, in an innovative and beautifully designed speaker for the home." and that "In addition to premium 360 sound, at the heart of Invoke is Cortana. With Cortana on the Invoke speaker, you can play your favorite music, manage calendars and activities, set reminders, check traffic, and deliver the latest news and much more. With Skype integration, you can make calls to cell phones, landlines and other Skype-enabled devices. You can also voice control your compatible smart home devices to do things like turn out the lights or control the temperature."

Harman Kardon Claim that the product will release In Fall 2017 For the Northand Spring for the south.

Source:  https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/05/08/harman-kardon-invoke-featuring-cortana-captivating-sound-meets-personal-digital-assistant/#QlSIxhpA0xhXTec5.97

Source 2: http://www.harmankardon.com/invoke.html

HK_Invoke_004.jpg

Edited by GoodBytes
Format fix. Please use the qupte button for quptes. And exclude formating with the "Tx" button. Thanks

4 hours ago, Quibiss said:

Looks like a kitchen appliance... and I always feel awkward when giving voice commands to anything. Guess I am too old for the future.

I'm right there with you on voice commands. The only time I do give voice commands is when I'm in the car. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 hour ago, ElfFriend said:

Not as cool as

and therefore it's shit.

Pretty Sweet, I  imagine that guy may have a future with MS. *shrugs*

Apple or Nintendo would sue him for doing such a thing ... :| 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

21 hours ago, Quibiss said:

Looks like a kitchen appliance... and I always feel awkward when giving voice commands to anything. Guess I am too old for the future.

Honestly, I dont use Siri, Google Assitant, Google Now, Alexa or any of them