14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you experiencing this issue

This poll is closed to new votes

Mark yes if you are having this issue

Need more votes

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Lots are

trying to get more data on how wide spread it is

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Mark yes if you are having this issue

Everyone has it.

Somebody make ja have a notif so I can screenshot it

i like trains 🙂

Somebody make ja have a notif so I can screenshot it

test

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

test

Didn't get it

do again pls

i like trains 🙂

Didn't get it

do again pls

test

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

sorry wkd didnt mean to spam lol

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

Got it

what will you do with picture

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

This issue started just after the forum went offline for 10 minutes about 2 hours ago.

I wonder I the developers know about it yet. the probably do.

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

This is really bad. Didn't think it would be this bad!

Hello

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

100% yes. so its everyone.

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

100% yes. so its everyone.

It is everyone, and there are already 2 threads about it. Its more common that update breaks something than that it doesn't.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Fixed I think.

when I click the notifications bell icon it does not load

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

Just now, MrMcMuffinJr said:

when I click the notifications bell icon it does not load

Can you try clearing your cache, refresh the page, and try again. If that doesn't work, can you refresh the page again, then press F12 to open the dev tools. Switch to the console tab, then click the notification icon to open the dropdown. If any errors are logged to the console, can you take a screenshot of it, and post it here.

When you say it doesn't load, does the spinner just show indefinitely, or does the dropdown just never appear?

Can you also post the output of http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

Can you try clearing your cache, refresh the page, and try again. If that doesn't work, can you refresh the page again, then press F12 to open the dev tools. Switch to the console tab, then click the notification icon to open the dropdown. If any errors are logged to the console, can you take a screenshot of it, and post it here.

When you say it doesn't load, does the spinner just show indefinitely, or does the dropdown just never appear?

I see spinner. I will check log

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I at school so...filter

Screenshot 2017-05-11 at 2.19.49 PM.png

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

I at school so...filter

Screenshot 2017-05-11 at 2.19.49 PM.png

(Obviously) there's nothing we can do about the filter, sorry.

HTTP/2 203