Tech Nat Small Business Partnership

piemadd

Are you interested?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested?

• Yes
    • Kind Of
    • No

So as we all know, there are a lot of people with small businesses on the forum. For those that have one, we know that customers will go out of town and run into problems. Don't you think it would be handy for somebody to be able to go to this group, find a person to do the job, and then have their customer go to that person, and stil get the same high quality help. There would be no fee whatsoever to use it. Is anybody interested to help me start this?

i like trains 🙂

Oh yeah, feel free to give name change recommendations.

i like trains 🙂

So like, a forum group? And people with small businesses can advertise there?

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

So like, a forum group? And people with small businesses can advertise there?

Kind of

more like, you put your service area in, and then if a customer is far away, and then they contact you, you can search for somebody that can do a service for them

i like trains 🙂

My question is similar to JR8's. I operate my own 1 man business. How is it exactly this works? Like people travel near my location and I can help them if they know I'm nearby?

I just wrote this and accidentally deleted it. Let's try again

person a is a small business owner

person b is a customer of person a

person c is another business owner

person b is out of town, in the same city as person c. Perón a has a tech problem

person b contacts person a for help

person a goes onto whatever contact system is needed, and finds person c

person a tells person b to go to person c for help

person c helps person b and gets payed the full amount, without any charges applied

none of that money goes forwards site or person a

i like trains 🙂

look up

Alright that makes sense. My cousin was talking to me about making a business partnership like that in the event he got a customer asking for services he didn't provide but I did. I'd like being a part of a inter business system like that but the town I live in is small and unheard of to even local people in the cities around us. Can't say I'd be of much help.

Alright that makes sense. My cousin was talking to me about making a business partnership like that in the event he got a customer asking for services he didn't provide but I did. I'd like being a part of a inter business system like that but the town I live in is small and unheard of to even local people in the cities around us. Can't say I'd be of much help.

Doesn't matter. You can still be apart of it

help spread the word

i like trains 🙂

Why would I send a customer to someone else without getting a referral kickback? I personally would just tell the customer to to come to me when they are back in town, as that is a sale I make, not someone else. I am spending my time to make someone else money. Now if they moved away and would not be back in my town any time soon, then I would be fine sending them to someone in their area I am familiar with, as their business would not be coming my way anytime soon.

Why would I send a customer to someone else without getting a referral kickback? I personally would just tell the customer to to come to me when they are back in town, as that is a sale I make, not someone else. I am spending my time to make someone else money. Now if they moved away and would not be back in my town any time soon, then I would be fine sending them to someone in their area I am familiar with, as their business would not be coming my way anytime soon.

It's because not everybody wants to wait

also, a paying system would be complex to setup

i like trains 🙂

If you actually own a small business you know that if a client contacts you and you're out of town, you tell them that. You don't lose money by referring them to another company that they might go to next time without even thinking about yours.

Also there's like nobody here who lives in Kansas and I don't know irl.

If this was set up in a way that wasn't local (say Client A is in Topeka, Kansas and Business Owner A is in Atlanta, then Business Owner A could refer Client A to Business Owner B, who lives in Topeka, Kansas) then I would consider it. But going with your current plan (if we were both in Kansas) one of us could lose money.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

5 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

If you actually own a small business you know that if a client contacts you and you're out of town, you tell them that. You don't lose money by referring them to another company that they might go to next time without even thinking about yours.

Also there's like nobody here who lives in Kansas and I don't know irl.

If this was set up in a way that wasn't local (say Client A is in Topeka, Kansas and Business Owner A is in Atlanta, then Business Owner A could refer Client A to Business Owner B, who lives in Topeka, Kansas) then I would consider it. But going with your current plan (if we were both in Kansas) one of us could lose money.

This would be for in different cities

we could have some sort of advertisement system on the site, so then there will be some money that can be given to business owner a, for referring business owner b.

i could figure out a way.

i like trains 🙂

12 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

So as we all know, there are a lot of people with small businesses on the forum. For those that have one, we know that customers will go out of town and run into problems. Don't you think it would be handy for somebody to be able to go to this group, find a person to do the job, and then have their customer go to that person, and stil get the same high quality help. There would be no fee whatsoever to use it. Is anybody interested to help me start this?

Sure thing! I'll let you know if anyone from NorthWest Canada is ever in Atlanta, and you let me know if one of your customers are in my neck of the woods. LOL I live on an island though, so not sure how common that will be.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

4 hours ago, kirashi said:

Sure thing! I'll let you know if anyone from NorthWest Canada is ever in Atlanta, and you let me know if one of your customers are in my neck of the woods. LOL I live on an island though, so not sure how common that will be.

Yeah xD 

i should probably get some system setup to make it official and stuff.

i like trains 🙂