Is this a good buy? What should I offer? ASUS Xonar Essence ST 24-bit 192KHz PCI

SnowBob

Guys maybe you should stard a private chat insted of this.

This Thread now has about 8 pages of personal insults and on things that are completely off topic.

Though can someone plz private messege me to exsplain why soundcards are waste of money. Gotten real currios why they are and whats a better replacement?

Read the audio FAQ if you want to learn more.

Read the audio FAQ if you want to learn more.

Ill do ;-)

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Ill do ;-)

If you have any questions feel free to post a thread. Contrary to what you see here, this isn't normal. Again, we just wanted to feed this particular troll. (It was funny).

Good luck.

Ill do ;-)

If you have any questions feel free to post a thread. Contrary to what you see here, this isn't normal. Again, we just wanted to feed this particular troll. (It was funny).

Good luck.

More so at least one of us is on at all times.