Is this a good buy? What should I offer? ASUS Xonar Essence ST 24-bit 192KHz PCI

SnowBob

He said he owned an electronics store so he knows what he's talking about. When in fact he doesn't! He's a regular dude that sells a couple things on Ebay a month for some extra spending money. He's making himself seem like he's this big business man and you can't argue with him. I'm sorry if you don't like it but it's complete crap and not true. He's representing himself to others to be something he's not and that can hurt people. 

You sure act like you have an insight to the industry so that would make you an insider. I guess you don't know what an insider is, although you act like one. Going around telling people you own an electronics store and you know what you're talking about. Give me a break!

Actually it's my only source of income. Right, I forgot educated people is hurting people. If that's the case, I hope I hurt everyone on this forum.

I know right, give ME a break.

Enlighten me on what you think the definition of "owned" is, please. I'll wait patiently.

bears-waiting-patiently.jpg

Enlighten me on what you think the definition of "owned" is, please. I'll wait patiently.

Meaning it's a business. I doubt there's any business there to own since he doesn't really sell anything. Also, saying he has a store is a damn lie. He created a webpage so people who trust him, that's it. There's no business there and I'm pretty sure any website creation tool could do the same exact thing within minutes. 

Meaning it's a business. I doubt there's any business there to own since he doesn't really sell anything. Also, saying he has a store is a damn lie. He created a webpage so people who trust him, that's it. There's no business there and I'm pretty sure any website creation tool could do the same exact thing within minutes. 

Go do it! Looking forward to your work.

Actually it's my only source of income. Right, I forgot educated people is hurting people. If that's the case, I hope I hurt everyone on this forum.

I know right, give ME a break.

bears-waiting-patiently.jpg

Educating people by saying things like slight and similar and bashing others that actually go into detail about the differences is really helping people out. The fact is, you hide behind your title to validate everything you say without actually saying much of anything. You're a con, simple as that. A poser hanging around on forums trying to build a posse of believers. Go ahead, go post that same dribble on forums with highly educated people and see what they tell you. 

I give people advice based on what I've experienced. You give people advice based on your own agenda. 

Educating people by saying things like slight and similar and bashing others that actually go into detail about the differences is really helping people out. The fact is, you hide behind your title to validate everything you say without actually saying much of anything. You're a con, simple as that. A poser hanging around on forums trying to build a posse of believers. Go ahead, go post that same dribble on forums with highly educated people and see what they tell you. 

I give people advice based on what I've experienced. You give people advice based on your own agenda. 

That's descriptive words, how else would you like me to communicate these things? Dance? Wave my hands wildly? 

The people on these forums are the most educated of all the forums I've been on. *That's why I'm still here*

Your experience isn't great, and the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about, makes that not so great. I would advise not to get advise.

Go do it! Looking forward to your work.

Why would I want to? Oh that's right, so I can tell people I'm an expert because I have an electronics store lol. Honestly, if I did have my own business I wouldn't be even close to as shady as you are. You are a nobody who came on here with their title and all of a sudden you have a sense of purpose because people believe the nonsense you're spewing. 

You've been selling for years and you sell enough to make it your sole income provider but yet there's little to nothing known about you. Hardly any reviews, besides people from here lol. You can dress a turd up however you want, doesn't make it less of a turd. 

That's descriptive words, how else would you like me to communicate these things? Dance? Wave my hands wildly? 

The people on these forums are the most educated of all the forums I've been on. *That's why I'm still here*

Your experience isn't great, and the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about, makes that not so great. I would advise not to get advise.

I never said I was an expert and know everything. I just freaking said I only help people out with stuff I have experience with. If I've used something I give my $0.02 and help them decide. You with your BS slight and similar is nothing more than you covering up the fact you don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

I've read through your posts and you come into a topic and say "this is how it is" and then leave. Dude, you're a nobody and it's a obvious. The audio forum isn't even where I hang out so I course I'm not an expert. I mainly mess with the hardware stuff and watercooling but I'm not pretending to be some expert like yourself. 

He said he owned an electronics store so he knows what he's talking about. When in fact he doesn't! He's a regular dude that sells a couple things on Ebay a month for some extra spending money. He's making himself seem like he's this big business man and you can't argue with him. I'm sorry if you don't like it but it's complete crap and not true. He's representing himself to others to be something he's not and that can hurt people. 

You talking about this guy?

untitled-2.jpg

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Why would I want to? Oh that's right, so I can tell people I'm an expert because I have an electronics store lol. Honestly, if I did have my own business I wouldn't be even close to as shady as you are. You are a nobody who came on here with their title and all of a sudden you have a sense of purpose because people believe the nonsense you're spewing. 

You've been selling for years and you sell enough to make it your sole income provider but yet there's little to nothing known about you. Hardly any reviews, besides people from here lol. You can dress a turd up however you want, doesn't make it less of a turd. 

https://www.mayflowerelectronics.com/feedback1.html

Yes, I have very to little reviews. I'm really shady, don't buy from me.  :ph34r:

I never said I was an expert and know everything. I just freaking said I only help people out with stuff I have experience with. If I've used something I give my $0.02 and help them decide. You with your BS slight and similar is nothing more than you covering up the fact you don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

I've read through your posts and you come into a topic and say "this is how it is" and then leave. Dude, you're a nobody and it's a obvious. The audio forum isn't even where I hang out so I course I'm not an expert. I mainly mess with the hardware stuff and watercooling but I'm not pretending to be some expert like yourself. 

Okay, go have fun in the hardware section, I'm sure they need your expertise more there then here.

Okay, go have fun in the hardware section, I'm sure they need your expertise more there then here.

No, I'll go ahead and stick around here to discredit you as much as I can. Your title gives you too much power over people who don't know any better. You hang out here all the time and yet you sure don't seem to know much about anything salesman. 

Except for all the units that he has sold and people have bought and posted pictures of, or are they all a setup to?  seems like an awful lot of effort to go to in order to impress upon a bunch random internet nobodies how much you know.   

The reality of the situation is this:

1. Mayflower sells stuff and and it is good,  he knows more about it than you do.

2. There are cold hard facts about audio electronics that you both fail to grasp and refuse to accept. 

3. so far most of your posts are about how wrong everyone else is and you clearly have no idea.

4. you have failed several times to adequately convey any thing that tells us you understand what you are saying which means you are either  a troll, post count farming or stupid.  Take your pick.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Except for all the units that he has sold and people have bought and posted pictures of, or are they all a setup to?  seems like an awful lot of effort to go to in order to impress upon a bunch random internet nobodies how much you know.   

1. Mayflower sells stuff and and it is good,  he knows more about it than you do.

2. There are cold hard facts about audio electronics that you both fail to grasp and refuse to accept. 

3. so far mosts of your posts are about how wrong everyone else is and you clearly have no idea.

4. you have failed several times to adequately convey any thing that tells us you understand what you are saying which means you are either  a troll, post count farming or stupid.  Take your pick.

Mayflower orders a couple units a time and keeps them till they sell and buys some more. Not a business, more of a hobby. By the way Mr. Doctor, did they not teach you capital letters in your fancy school?

No, I'll go ahead and stick around here to discredit you as much as I can. Your title gives you too much power over people who don't know any better. You hang out here all the time and yet you sure don't seem to know much about anything salesman. 

Lmao what power? I have the same rules as anyone else on this forum. Most people don't even realize my profile  :lol: .

3. so far mosts of your posts are about how wrong everyone else is and you clearly have no idea.

B)

You talking about this guy?

untitled-2.jpg

Yeah his closet looks really nice doesn't it? Congrats, he bought a bunch of stuff and put it on a table lol! Jack of all trades!

He builds them himself ya dingus.

Funny since there's company websites of the products he makes. He must own them all right?

Funny since there's company websites of the products he makes. He must own them all right?

Was that even a full sentence?

The O2 amp and ODAC were designed and released under a creative commons licence by an electrical engineer who doesn't sell them himself, nor does he profit from said sales. People who sell the O2 amp assemble them according to spec.

Mayflower orders a couple units a time and keeps them till they sell and buys some more. Not a business, more of a hobby. By the way Mr. Doctor, did they not teach you capital letters in your fancy school?

No, they taught me common decency and how not to be butthurt.

5911.jpg

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Guys maybe you should stard a private chat insted of this.

This Thread now has about 8 pages of personal insults and on things that are completely off topic.

Though can someone plz private messege me to exsplain why soundcards are waste of money. Gotten real currios why they are and whats a better replacement?

udujanuz.jpg

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz