Corsair SP120 Coloured Rings

asdfghjkl987

Hey guys,

I've recently brought 6 SP120 fans from Ebay, but they didn't ship with the coloured rings. I've contacted Corsair to see if they sell them separately but they do not.

Do you guys know anywhere I can get 6b red coloured rings from?

5 minutes ago, VVoltor said:

eBay

I've looked and can't find any

1 minute ago, jorge97 said:

I've looked and can't find any

You could've asked the guy you bought the fans from.

Since Corsair doesn't sell them, I don't think you'll be able to buy them anywhere, unless you can find someone who has these fans and wants to sell the rings they're not using. 

Other than that, you could make something that imitates the look, from simple coloured tape to going to your local hardware store and buying some kind of plastic strips you can attach to the fan.

Does you mum know you're here?

3 minutes ago, VVoltor said:

You could've asked the guy you bought the fans from.

Since Corsair doesn't sell them, I don't think you'll be able to buy them anywhere, unless you can find someone who has these fans and wants to sell the rings they're not using. 

Other than that, you could make something that imitates the look, from simple coloured tape to going to your local hardware store and buying some kind of plastic strips you can attach to the fan.

I asked them and they said the cases they took them off didn't come with them :/

I'll try have a look at the hardware store :) Thanks dude

Ask a friend if they have a spare one. They usually include 3 colours and then you can eventually build up your collection until you get 6.

Did they not come with any rings at all? If its just not the color you want, you can paint the rings you do have.

If not, can you make sure that you bought the correct SP120's and not another variant like the SP120L?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

22 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

@jorge97 Post your ticket # from Corsair. I may have a few rings here laying around that have no purpose, you could put them work if you want :)

It's #6924241 thank you :) I could make them work ?

Buy two new sp120 fans take the rings of them and spray them, the only way it can be done without buying a new full set. You don't need the rings on the front fans do you?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2017 at 5:39 AM, jorge97 said:

It's #6924241 thank you :) I could make them work ?

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply but I'll provide you the tracking info once they are shipped.