TKL Mechanical Keyboard With Cable Routing?

Hi.

I'm looking for a good ten-keyless mechanical keyboard that has cable routing. I really like the Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S, but it doesn't feature any cable routing, which really is unfortunate. I'd prefer something along the price range of not over $120.

Other than that, I do have one more question;

Which would be a better choice: the Razer Ornata or the Masterkeys Pro S?

(I know the Ornata isn't mechanical, but that isn't really a con for me, so no need to mention that)

Cheers!

do you have a preference as far as key switches, and is there anything else that you would want?

Not much preference, as this would be my first mechanical or mecha-membrane keyboard. I would actually prefer a keyboard with a more standard font, and not that ugly gamer font. Aesthetic points are a bonus.

17 minutes ago, EdwardIIV said:

Masterkeys Pro S

Ornata is a gimmick IMO

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Ornata is a gimmick IMO

I find it relatively decent, and tbh Razer's RGB leds are the best I've seen. But a TKL keyboard is just generally must more aesthetically pleasing, plus I'd rather a mech keyboard, hence this thread.

Consider a k65 then?  The rgb models have similar quality rgb to razer and go for 100ish on ebay or 140 new from retailer.  If you get a sale you'd be in budget and the cable is removable and slightly manageable.  Strongly recommend 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Consider a k65 then?  The rgb models have similar quality rgb to razer and go for 100ish on ebay or 140 new from retailer.  If you get a sale you'd be in budget and the cable is removable and slightly manageable.  Strongly recommend 

Good find. I'll consider that, but it doesn't seem to feature any cable routing, and I'm not a big fan of the whole aesthetic it gives out. I'd prefer something a tad bit more simplistic.

Ducky One TKL RGB. It's RGB, standard size bottom row, Doubleshot ABS keycaps, cable routing, very simplistic font and look, white backplate, removable cable. Only thing is I think it's a tad bit over your budget.

4 minutes ago, Kleever said:

Ducky One TKL RGB. It's RGB, standard size bottom row, Doubleshot ABS keycaps, cable routing, very simplistic font and look, white backplate, removable cable. Only thing is I think it's a tad bit over your budget.

I've seen that one and will definitely keep it in consideration as well.

36 minutes ago, EdwardIIV said:

I've seen that one and will definitely keep it in consideration as well.

The Razer BlackWidow X TE Chroma is on sale at BestBuy if you live in the USA for $99 as well, which would be much better than the Ornata for the same price. Also comes with cable routing. You're limited to only clicky keys though, which is why I initially suggested the Ducky One, since it comes with different switch choices.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-blackwidow-x-tournament-edition-chroma-mechanical-gaming-keyboard/5202705.p?skuId=5202705

Sorry for the slight bump, I'm still looking for a keyboard that's TKL and features cables routing. Like said, preferably more stealthy looking and not so gamer-y, like the Masterkeys Pro S. Any help is appreciated.

7 hours ago, EdwardIIV said:

Sorry for the slight bump, I'm still looking for a keyboard that's TKL and features cables routing. Like said, preferably more stealthy looking and not so gamer-y, like the Masterkeys Pro S. Any help is appreciated.

Ducky or if you have the money, HHKB. Avoid all the "gamery" keyboards as they often have non standard bottom rows, some have crappy switches, and not stealthy. r/mechanicalkeyboards can help you out alot in this respect.

What switch type are you looking for? Linear? Tactile? cherry? Alps? That's the first thing to look for and see what you want. If you have no idea you can always head down to BestBuy and try out their show boards, although I'm pretty sure it's just Razer switches, Logitech ones, and Cherry browns.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

7 hours ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

Ducky or if you have the money, HHKB. Avoid all the "gamery" keyboards as they often have non standard bottom rows, some have crappy switches, and not stealthy. r/mechanicalkeyboards can help you out alot in this respect.

What switch type are you looking for? Linear? Tactile? cherry? Alps? That's the first thing to look for and see what you want. If you have no idea you can always head down to BestBuy and try out their show boards, although I'm pretty sure it's just Razer switches, Logitech ones, and Cherry browns.

I don't mind whichever switch, even if it's a good membrane-mechanical keyboard. I prefer the aesthetics here more, hence why I'm going for TKL. I honestly like the Razer Ornata and the Feenix Autore, but both don't have TKL variants (and the Feenix is on the pricier side). The Cooler Master is almost perfect, other than those not so bright LEDs (in comparison to Razer) and no cable routing on the S model.

Are you aware of the Masterkeys Pro M? It's strictly not TKL but the numpad and arrow keys are combined into the same keys so it's basically the same size as a TKL keyboard. It has cable routing. 

17 hours ago, razor767 said:

Are you aware of the Masterkeys Pro M? It's strictly not TKL but the numpad and arrow keys are combined into the same keys so it's basically the same size as a TKL keyboard. It has cable routing. 

I didn't seem to realise it has cable routing. That's definitely going to go into consideration, thanks!

Hi.

Again, apologies for the slight bump. I have now made the decision that I would be fine with replacing the keycaps of a keyboard if needed. So, if anybody knows of any TKL mechanical keyboard with cable routing, even if it has a gamer-y font, I'm fine with it, as I'll be able to replace the keycaps. I would also prefer some RGB lights.

Cheers!