Sex Robots Can Hold Conversations and Learn

N3v3r3nding_N3wb
10 hours ago, Memories4K said:

I don't care if someone fucks a robot; it doesn't take away my own freedoms nor their own freedoms.

You're a bunch of degenerates but it's very telling that humans want more than just a fuckbox; they want a partner.

If A.I. ever gets that far then it's nobody else's business.

No matter how good AI is it wont be able to replicate human feelings/emotions accurately, they will look and feel fake.

1 minute ago, yian88 said:

No matter how good AI is it wont be able to replicate human feelings/emotions accurately, they will look and feel fake.

Wouldn't be so sure. If AI could fake the most sincere emotions to the level we couldn't tell if it's true or not then there's basically no difference. Not saying it's going to happen any time soon, but I would be surprised if it's not going to happen.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

2 hours ago, LAwLz said:

As long as people remember to have safe sex I am OK with it.

Spoiler

bd2.png.3b9b4136caee602a965de63dcd4f8a63.png

I'll remember to keep this in mind... for science?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

2 hours ago, Okjoek said:

-snip-

At least until they cut of our favourite elongating carrot due to neglectance of Android rights.

Groomlake Authority

12 hours ago, ChineseChef said:

Or like the way everything is going these days, it just starts sharing your "likes" to all your social media platforms, lol.

Yeah this will be a very bad thing, you know for other people...

Me - "You wanna smash?"

Robot - "No."

Me - *slaps the robot*

Me - "You wanna smash?"

Robot - "Yes."

Me - "This neural network technology is awesome!"

But really... I feel weird enough when writing with Cleverbot... This would be totally different level of feeling awkward for me, not to mention if someone else would find out :D

6 hours ago, yian88 said:

I know a lot of people like that.  Shit, most of the time that's how I am.

1 hour ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

At least until they cut of our favourite elongating carrot due to neglectance of Android rights.

"android" not Android. Unless you want some green trashcan looking robot to talk to.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Believe it or not, this is the solution to overcrowding, hunger, etc.

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

7 minutes ago, samuel said:

Step 1: Kill off half of earth's population.

Step 2: Replace that half with, well.

Step 3: Profit????

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

8 minutes ago, samuel said:

Lots of room to stretch on Mars.

13 minutes ago, samuel said:

Believe it or not I'm walking on air.

Just think in the future. Female sex robots which look and act like real woman. But this time will do want you want all the time lol. No need for real woman anymore. Would pay a nice penny to have one of those. No moaning woman having to spent money on them all the time. Can do what you want when you want the list goes on and on lol. 

2 hours ago, samuel said:

In not sure where you live, but I feel like it can be reasonably assumed that you live in the West, as the vast majority of people on this forum do. Anyways, in most Western nations, overcrowding isn't really a problem, and birth rates in quite a few Western nations are falling below death rates (data.worldbank.org/ vs. http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?year_high_desc=truehttp://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?year_high_desc=true), which is harmful to future economic growth and general social stability.

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

13 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

I'm just waiting for someone to put  2 of them against each other in a conversation, and see how far that goes. 

While streaming it on twitch of course. 

Give me the money for 5 of those things and it'll be more interesting than the presidential debates

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

6 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

I'll remember to keep this in mind... for science?

Remember, "Windows has encountered a critical error with your dong" means no

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

2 minutes ago, N3v3r3nding_N3wb said:

In not sure where you live, but I feel like it can be reasonably assumed that you live in the West, as the vast majority of people on this forum do. Anyways, in most Western nations, overcrowding isn't really a problem, and birth rates in quite a few Western nations are falling below death rates (data.worldbank.org/ vs. http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?year_high_desc=truehttp://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?year_high_desc=true), which is harmful to future economic growth and general social stability.

I am curious why it is harmful?  Most arguments stating its bad are based on the current economic model of the young working to support the old and their spending habits "supporting" the economy.  To me, this is lunacy incarnate.  Why do we want to keep growing the population when we are on the eve of replacing a huge percentage of our workforce with AI/robots?

I agree that overcrowding isn't really a problem.  But I wouldn't say we need more people.  If our entire economic model is based of constant population growth, at some point it will no longer be sustainable.  We need a different model, not based on birthing more workers to ever feed our debt based economy.

17 minutes ago, ChineseChef said:

I am curious why it is harmful?  Most arguments stating its bad are based on the current economic model of the young working to support the old and their spending habits "supporting" the economy.  To me, this is lunacy incarnate.  Why do we want to keep growing the population when we are on the eve of replacing a huge percentage of our workforce with AI/robots?

I agree that overcrowding isn't really a problem.  But I wouldn't say we need more people.  If our entire economic model is based of constant population growth, at some point it will no longer be sustainable.  We need a different model, not based on birthing more workers to ever feed our debt based economy.

Well, that's why I also brought up the social aspect. Humans are social creatures and have an instinctual desire to procreate. Oftentimes, if we're denied a desire that's so deep-seated, it can lead to depression and other mental health issues. Also, with no children, or even only one, it's hard to take care of the old generation, not only economically, but with general care needs, and we're quite a ways away from fully-competent, cheap healthcare robots.

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, N3v3r3nding_N3wb said:

Well, that's why I also brought up the social aspect. Humans are social creatures and have an instinctual desire to procreate. Oftentimes, if we're denied a desire that's so deep-seated, it can lead to depression and other mental health issues. Also, with no children, or even only one, it's hard to take care of the old generation, not only economically, but with general care needs, and we're quite a ways away from fully-competent, cheap healthcare robots.

I agree there will be massive social ramifications for "human replacement" AI/robots.  (not as good as people, but good enough that people buy them to supplement what they aren't getting).    That said, if we have robots/AI good enough that people are using them as human replacements, I am pretty sure they should be good enough to help take care of the elderly in a day to day sense.  The risk here is extreme isolation from human contact, which I am not sure how to get around for those who chose to just exclude themselves.