LTT Forum ad policy?

I'd like to support LTT where I can, but I won't white list a website if I don't know how the ads on it work.

Do they actually screen ads or is it just a third party network that serves whatever it wants? If they actually screen their ads I'd be happy to turn off my ad blocker for the forums.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My entire life is references to TV shows and Memes.

Dell OptiPlex GX1, Intel Pentium 3 @ 450MHz, 128MB PC133 RAM, Windows 98 Second Edition, Office 97' Professional

1 hour ago, Satisfoxy said:

I'd like to support LTT where I can, but I won't white list a website if I don't know how the ads on it work.

Do they actually screen ads or is it just a third party network that serves whatever it wants? If they actually screen their ads I'd be happy to turn off my ad blocker for the forums.

there is one ad in the side bar and few Amazon affiliate ads around. Nothing intrusive.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 hours ago, vorticalbox said:

there is one ad in the side bar and few Amazon affiliate ads around. Nothing intrusive.

The one ad on the side, what ad network does it use? Is it safe?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My entire life is references to TV shows and Memes.

Dell OptiPlex GX1, Intel Pentium 3 @ 450MHz, 128MB PC133 RAM, Windows 98 Second Edition, Office 97' Professional

You could also just "support" them by joining the floatplane club for a month.

Lord knows it will give them more money than any ads you'd see for the next year.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

There won't be malicious ads served. I'm not sure of the precise details of how ads are served, but they aren't microauctioned, so they are vetted by some human (though I'm not sure if it's an lmg hunan or someone somewhere else). 

If you don't want to enable the ads but still want to support the forum, you could become a contributor instead, and get the extra benefit of one week early access to most videos. 

HTTP/2 203