Combine two intel stock coolers

I have two pc -  Home - i5 4570, Asus Dual GTX 1060 6gb, 8gb RAM, Zebronics Bijli Cabinet.

Office - i5 7600,Asus Dual GTX 1060 6gb, 16gb RAM, Zebronics Premier Cabinet.

During Gaming its getting really hot - 85deg to 92deg( Cause Temp in my place is 41 de max)

So i just bought Hyper 212x for Home PC it doesn't fit in Zebronics Bijli Cabinet The space in cabinet for CPU Cooler mount is 4.3 Inches(110mm).and i tried to fix in my office PC it works fine the space  for the cooler mount in office pc is 7 inches(177mm). 

My question is, now i have a additional intel stock cooler(good condition) from my office pc, is it possible to combine or stack up intel stock coolers one over top  of other with one fan over it? by doing this i really dont want to buy a low profile cooler and save money

Note : I won't Overclock CPU or the GPU. but Its summer here (outside temp is like 41 deg max)

or

suggest me a budget low profile cooler less than 95 mm cooler or two intel stock coolers combined? tell me is it possible to do?

1 hour ago, sankarlinus said:

-snip-/-snip-

please fix for night theme users

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

No, that's not how it works.

You'll need to buy a lower profile cooler.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Holy unreadable text Batman. Please stick to the default text options or your post is impossible to see on the dark theme.

I've never tried to stack Intel stock coolers, and I'm not 100% sure it would work. Even if it did, the fan is more of a limiting factor on the Intel coolers than the heatsink itself. A better option is to get something like the Rosewill RCX-Z90-AL or, my new budget favorite, the RCX-Z300 on the cheap. Both use better fans than the Intel stock cooler, and the Z300 in particular is quiet and runs cool. Honorable mention to the Zalman CNPS-7000(V)-AL (I know I butchered that--it's the flower cooler), which isn't spectacular, but it is quiet and outperforms the stock cooler for around $8-10.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

6 hours ago, aisle9 said:

I've never tried to stack Intel stock coolers, and I'm not 100% sure it would work. Even if it did, the fan is more of a limiting factor on the Intel coolers than the heatsink itself. 

Stacking works but is pretty inelegant. 

The heatsink is a much bigger limit than the fan. There's reason why the same fan is used on different heatsinks with/without copper slugs.

Save up for a better cooler or deal with your temps. Your temps are a bit high but far from dangerous. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.