Hello

Nuclear33

So I've been a viewer of LinusTechTips for a long time now so thought might as well create a profile on the forums.

My names Nuclear, I live in Ireland. I'm a slight Computer Enthusiast(Duh why else am I here). I started getting into Computers at around 8 years of age. It really sparked when I built my first computer. I wanted to get into IT or computer science something but I had a stronger passion in becoming a Carpenter.

Right now my pc specs are:

Intel Core i3 4170

8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Kingston Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

MSI H81M-E34 Motherboard

And 1TB Western Digital Hard drive

At the time of building this Pc I was heavily playing games Like World Of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old republic and basically any MMORPG I

could get my hands on. The Pc is still keeping well, able to run modern games such as Battlefield one and I'm really proud of it.

Although I do plan on upgrading soon enough.

Its been nice watching the LinusTechTip videos, I hope I'll get the same experience here :)

What computer forum? This is a forum for posting dank memes and console fanboys.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Nuclear33 said:

'

Hello there and welcome!

Feel free to ask any questions and interaction on the right forum sections, you'll find most of the everyday users to be really nice people willing to help out, if you stay long enough you might even get the taste for it and learn enough to start advising other people in need ^^

Cheers.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

5 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Hello there and welcome!

Feel free to ask any questions and interaction on the right forum sections, you'll find most of the everyday users to be really nice people willing to help out, if you stay long enough you might even get the taste for it and learn enough to start advising other people in need ^^

Cheers.

Cheers for the kind welcomes M'lady