Questions about front IO headers

I'm doing a case mod and I have a few questions about a couple of the onboard connectors on my motherboard.
I have an Asus Crosshair VI and I'm having trouble finding documentation for one of the headers on it.
What is the pinout for the header labelled ROG_EXT? I have very little use use for the ROG Front Base (the ASUS proprietary display that interfaces to it), I just want to use that extra USB port it purports to have. I tried connecting a normal USB2.0 header into it and it didn't do anything.
A little bit of searching brings me to here: 

but this doesn't exactly answer my question: How can I make use of it?
And lastly, where can I buy a usb3.1 external header? I see tons of USB3 and USB2 external headers to buy but no such thing seems to exist for this new 3.1 connector.

there is no usb passtruogh in that connecctor. its just some  serial interfaces. probably I2Cor something similar. the internal chips in frontbase function like a usb hub, getting out a single usb. you could buy a frontase and tear all the buttons and screen off, but that seems a little expansive. better buying a internal usb hub then.