Triple monitors keep shutting off?

Okay so I have 3 24" monitors and have recently been experiencing strange behaviour that I think is Windows related. 

Let's get started; a week ago I disabled fast boot and fast startup since I wanted my PC to fully shut down when I turned it off instead of going into a hibernation state and the benefits of fast boot and fast startup shave around 5 seconds of boot time off, not really worth it. 

After disabling fast boot and fast  startup I noticed that around 10 - 15 minutes after loading Windows the screens shut off for no reason. Usually resetting the PC once fixed the issue for the ready of the day and the PC would work normally, but after a cold boot the next day the issue would come back. Then the screen issue became more prominent, even a reset of the PC wouldn't fix it and it started happening constantly, the PC was almost unusable. 

I attempted to re - enable fast startup and fast boot but the issue remained.

Then, the next night I removed my Corsair Voyager GO USB from my PC to take to a friends house. The next morning, I went home and turned on my PC - only this time the screens did not turn on at all. I reset the PC once and it the screens turned on and the PC booted fine. But then I noticed something strange - the screens weren't turning off, they stayed on for hours and were fine (the USB was also plugged into the machine). 

Baffled by the situation, I disabled fast boot and fast startup again to see if that would bring the issue back and it did not, everything seemed to be OK. 

But, after around 1 - 2 hours the issue came back, the screens shut off again. 

Anyone know what may be happening here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

And yes, I have checked the power options and the option to put the monitors to sleep is OFF. There are no power saving option enabled.

Is your computer overheating (specifically the GPU)?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

On 30/04/2017 at 4:12 AM, Jamiec1130 said:

Is your computer overheating (specifically the GPU)?

No, the temps are fine, 35oc idle.

And this only started happening when I disabled fast boot again. Not sure what's going on. 

On 30/04/2017 at 4:19 AM, Celios said:

No, the temps are fine, 35oc idle.

And ghis only started happening when I disabled fast boot again. Not sure what's going on. 

UPDATE:

Monitors stopped shutting off for a while, went a whole day yesterday without them shutting off. Then today, after 5 - 8 hours of the PC being on, the screens randomly went black again, out of nowhere.

Before it was happening all of the time, 5 - 10 minutes after turning the computer on - now it takes hours for the screens to shut off, sometimes they don't do it at all.

What is going on here?