Netflix Marvel Shows Question

daviden

So I watched Luke Cage first, I'm finishing up Jessica Jones now. Should I watch Daredevil or Iron Fist next? Or should it not really matter?

Watch Daredevil.  This is the order the shows/seasons go in:

1. Daredevil S1
  2. Jessica Jones S1
  3. Luke Cage S1
  4. Daredevil S2
  5. Iron Fist S1

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

In my opinion, Daredevil is really the only good one.  Jessica Jones is ok.  The rest more or less suck, especially Luke Cage

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

5 minutes ago, warmmilk said:

In my opinion, Daredevil is really the only good one.  Jessica Jones is ok.  The rest more or less suck, especially Luke Cage

I really didn't like Jessica Jones.  Only one villain and he was way overpowered.  Daredevil season 1 is by far my favorite.  I know I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Iron Fist.  It had some cheesy moments, but overall I thought it was really good.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Daredevil is the best one so far. Jessica Jones had the better characters and visuals compared to Luke Cage, the story lines for both were OK but not as good as Daredevil. I've only watched half of Iron Fist because it's basically just like watching Arrow except he has magic powers once in a while.

-KuJoe

Couldnt get myself to be bothered watching Jessica Jones as I dont like the actor who plays her as I didnt like her acting from Breaking bad. :( She just sounded whinny and annoying throughout breaking bad.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

I enjoyed Luke Cage, but I've only watched that and Jessica Jones thus far

Just now, MadyTehWolfie said:

Couldnt get myself to be bothered watching Jessica Jones as I dont like the actor who plays her as I didnt like her acting from Breaking bad. :( She just sounded whinny and annoying throughout breaking bad.

You should check it out, among all of the flaws with Marvel's movies/shows casting is definitely not one of them. There might be other reasons you won't like it but if the choice of cast is your only reason then it's worth giving the first episode a watch.

-KuJoe

I know one thing for sure though. I love the Jessica Jones intro title sequence and music to death.

17 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

You should check it out, among all of the flaws with Marvel's movies/shows casting is definitely not one of them. There might be other reasons you won't like it but if the choice of cast is your only reason then it's worth giving the first episode a watch.

Eh Its also the fact every time I see her Ill think of a druggie that gets high on meth and heroin instead of a super hero ruins the immersion but that bits on me lol

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

3 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Eh Its also the fact every time I see her Ill think of a druggie that gets high on meth and heroin instead of a super hero ruins the immersion but that bits on me lol

I originally knew her from Torchwood, so as a part of the Doctor Who universe. Then I saw David Tennant and I started questioning whether this was really a Marvel TV show or not...

1 hour ago, JoostinOnline said:

I really didn't like Jessica Jones.  Only one villain and he was way overpowered.  Daredevil season 1 is by far my favorite.  I know I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Iron Fist.  It had some cheesy moments, but overall I thought it was really good.

I explain below my thoughts on the shows and why I liked or didn't like them, but they have some spoilers for those that really care

Spoiler

I kinda agree with you there, but the reason Jessica Jones is ok in my book is the writing was ok.  The villain was over powered, but most of the people reacted realistically and logically within that universe.

I didn't like Iron Fist cause of how unbelievably naive the main guy was...  and that complete change of character Joy had at the end seamed out of place to me

Luke Caged sucked ass cause of how stupid and naive Luke was.  He was a cop. that was framed. in a corrupt prison.  Of all people, he should know how the world works and how to go about taking down the gangster dude that was running things.  and then Luke's half brother was kind of a stupid character the way they wrote him.

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Watch Dardevil next , then watch Luke Cage and then watch Iron Fist. 

Iron fist? Not so good. I wished they show him using the "power" of the iron first more.

14 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Well the only one that really matters in relation to the others is Daredevil.  The rest mention each other, but that's it.  It's a shame that the OP skipped it.

I like the Jessica jones show. 

But mainly fbecause of David Tannet

jessica hones not so much. I thin even Max could have made a better Jassica. As long as she wint break anything. ;)