LOOL COMCAST

Boomax7299

Okay so my internet was being a complete retard yesterday, no one else was using the internet, and I was getting like 200 kb/s... like wth man. I tweeted and look what happened xD

wwgicXM.png

I can only imagine what they will say if I respond:

"Ohhhhh your modem is 9 months old, you need to upgrade, that will boost your internet speed up to 1 gbps" then I will only get 1 mbps because we all know that's how Comcast rolls.

Your slow internet is still faster than mine on a good day.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

A little off topic (isn't that what the section's for anyway) but I find it hilarious when big companies do this on Twitter. I've have mutliple occasions where I'll get a reply when I tweeted something related to a company without even @ tagging them. Like just a couple months ago I'm at a sleep number store with my parents because my mom wanted a pillow, and they ended up getting suckered into buying an entire new bed. I tweeted about it, and I got a reply from them like "thanks for stopping in valued customer"

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Comcast is aids for me. Amc never worked. Even after X1. We have 75mpbs speeds but I get 6 on a good day with brand new equipment

2 minutes ago, Jskn said:

Comcast is aids for me. Amc never worked. Even after X1. We have 75mpbs speeds but I get 6 on a good day with brand new equipment

ATT is true to their word, at least if you're on their low-income program. I'm getting like 1.5 megabytes per second for $15 a month, sometimes the speed even hits 2 Megabytes per second on a really good day.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

Man anytime someone makes a post about comcast it makes me glad for shitty ol' Cox which has a monopoly in my area. 

While they can def. do a lot better they are no where near as bad as what people say about comcast.