Random Crashes

So I've been having a few issues with my PC since I build it a week ago. First problem was that if I opened too many tabs on Firefox it would just crash; so I removed my plugins and that solved that. However, whenever I play games there are random crashes, sometimes my games work fine while other times it just won't even start up a game. I've also been having an issue where sometimes I have to remove the displayport cable and reinstall it in order for the screen to appear on screen after booting up the system.

I've also blue screened a few times, with issues ranging from KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I'm planning on doing my own watercooling loop so would obviously prefer to get this all sorted before I have to drain everything everytime something goes wrong.

MB: Asus Z270i

CPU: i7 7700K /w Noctua NH-L9x65

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB (16GB)

GPU: MSI 980 ti w Acx cooling (I had to RMA my old one, MSI sent me this 'new' one to replace my old one)

PSU: Silverstone Strider Platinum 550W

SSD: Samsung 960 EVO

CASE: Nano S

I've attached videos of some of the weird stuff that's happening but if I should upload anything else please let me know.

Thanks!

VID_20170430_001746.mp4

VID_20170430_002034.mp4

Did you try dialing the speed to stock?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Which errors did you got??

I can help you with the errors that you have said already. I'm now doing everything for myself to make sure it works (I got a laptop from my friend who had the exact same error), I have done the fix of these kind of errors before but I want to make sure those fixes are working right know.

I will let you know if it worked.

And then I send you how to fix it.

You need to do everything exactly as I say you have to do it!!

1. You need to go in Safe Mode: PRESS and HOLD SHIFT when you press RESTART (you need to hold the SHIFT key the hole time until you see the first image)
  2. Click on TROUBLESHOOT
  3. Then click on ADVANCED OPTIONS
  4. Click on STARTUP SETTINGS
  5. Click on RESTART
  6. Wait until you see the second image
  7. Press 5 on your keyboard
  8. Then WINDOWS is starting up in SAFE MODE (just wait, this might take a while...)
  9. Log in
  10. Then search in the searchbar for: windows memory diagnostic (third image)
  11. Click it
  12. Then click on the best match (fourth image)
  13. Then click on: Restart now and check for problems (recommended)
  14. Now just wait until the memory check is done (this might take a while...)
  15. Log in
  16. You must see message popping up on the right side from the diagnostic, click on this message
  17. You see the failures that has been seen by the diagnostic tool.

This step by step guide is for the MEMORY MANAGEMENT error.

If this all doesn't worked you have to pull out your RAM sticks and then put them back in the GOOD slot, this might also cause the cause the error if this all didn't work, you can check your motherboard manual to check which slot you have to put the RAM sticks in the right slot.

Please send me a message if this worked.

It worked for me!

2017-05-01 (4).png

2017-05-01 (1).png

2017-05-01 (2).png

2017-05-01 (3).png