g413 vs g810 vs g910

IAR117

I was just curious to see what you guys prefer, not looking to buy right now.

Also if you were wondering the prices are 100, 100 and 110 in that order and GBP

I'd say the Logitech G710 with Cherry MX Blues beats all of them.

14 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

I'd say the Logitech G710 with Cherry MX Blues beats all of them.

xD I knew someone was going to say that. I prefer the romer G switches, I was wondering if someone could tell me what they prefer of the 3

Never tried the first one

I have the g910 but alot of people don't like three size so maybe g810

1 hour ago, IAR117 said:

xD I knew someone was going to say that. I prefer the roemr G switches, I was wondering if someone could tell me what they prefer of the 3

g810 

i use these keyboard daily, 10/10 would reccomend this keyboard, itsgot very solid build quality , i like it very much

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

g810 

i use these keyboard daily, 10/10 would reccomend this keyboard, itsgot very solid build quality , i like it very much

Would it make sense to pay 10 pounds extra for the G910, what do I gain for the money?

1 hour ago, IAR117 said:

Would it make sense to pay 10 pounds extra for the G910, what do I gain for the money?

nothing, only really aesthics depends what you want

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

nothing, 

So just a wrist rest... Oh I thought that Logitech's flagship would have more stuff than the G810

29 minutes ago, IAR117 said:

So just a wrist rest... Oh I thought that Logitech's flagship would have more stuff than the G810

And more programmable keys and the arx dock if you were to use that. 

On 4/30/2017 at 9:38 AM, lw88 said:

Don't buy any of their boards with the romer g switches. The square stems are thin flimsy plastic and break easily. Avoid the steelseries apex boards for the same reason, the 6gv2 is fine though.

What? I Just had to log in to reply on this one and i never reply or make threads on linus tech tips. Stop saying bullsh*t as they're not thin flimsy plastic and they are very hard. They cannot break that easily and romer g are awesome. they actually feel good once you learn how to use them. Many users are used to just hard hitting the keys and all the way through while these ones no need as they have a tactile click just before the ground. This keyboard is meant to be finger danced on. When you're in fps brawling when you have to quickly dance with your fingers they don't get tired at all. you can dance for minutes if not hour before you fatigue while on a normal keyboard dancing for a minute or 2 will already feel like you've been lifting some weights with your fingers.
Now can someone tell me what's the actual difference between G413 and g810 as G413 is actually 50e cheaper if not more yet it includes the "gaming" key caps and a puller as well which G810 doesn't include. Is it because it is not chroma since they both boast romer G.