Temps 6700K help

Ok guys so I built a system and it was working fine.I had no issues but when I ran Aida 64 the temps were crazy.I tried reapplying the thermal paste multiple times but to no avail.

The cooler I am using is an AIO from Corsair the H45. It has a 120mm rad with a push configuration. .Oh and the the thermal paste i use is the Arctic Silver 5.The processor is an

I7-6700K at stock speeds.So can anyone suggest me on how to fix or improve these temperatures?

The ambient time of the room at the times of stress testing was 24C.

Screenshot (4).png

20170419_222518.jpg

20170419_215308.jpg

20170419_222523.jpg

It's a crap CPU cooler and in combination with a 6700k that might suffer from bad contact between the chip and the IHS. It's not unreasonable to think it's just a combination of both.

Touch the rad after 20-30 minutes of stress testing with your hand, it should start to feel at least sort of hot. Liquid coolers take longer to heat up. If it's just warm and easy to touch, it's suffering from bad contact between the IHS and the cpu. If it feels hot and almost painful to touch because of the heat, it's just a crap cooler.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Do your temps jump right to 75°C or higher when you start AIDA stress testing? Because if that's the case, only deliding might help you.

But if temps jump to like 60°C and then climbe to 80°C, then you need to put one more fan on that radiator, so you have fans on both side, and ramp them to 100% speed.

It's not the best cooler, but should still perform better than most air coolers.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Flip your radiator so that tubes are on the bottom rather than on the top, this could be the reason.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!