hitfilm

is there a faster free video editor 

ryzen 1800x

x370 mobo

3000mhz gskill

hitfilm.PNG

how long is your video?

Don't know what you want to do, and how much editing you can do with that software. But I use "handbrake" to convert my vids. Seems to max out my CPU whenever I'm using it. Can't remember if it's freeware of I just downloaded it from somewhere, but it works great for converting stuff.

Just now, willsamuels said:

1800x son

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Was it to me, because I said Handbrake gets my CPU running at 100%? Well "son", if you would use handbrake, your CPU would also run at 100%.... Son...

kdenlive?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

36 minutes ago, willsamuels said:

12 minute 

Quote me

also I do 3~ minute videos in 4 express with what says 10-20~ minute render times. Specs in description 

edit inalso do mp4 not avi at 720 30fps

37 minutes ago, fpo said:

how long is your video?

36 minutes ago, willsamuels said:

12 minute 

Not looking on a screenshot... I can understand that. But "sonny boy" here is just a liar.

hitfilm.PNG.61691d213ca0eb7b5c68e983093b518b.PNG.0ee7986b94d2f415ab6deabbca1d47dd.PNG

3 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Not looking on a screenshot... I can understand that. But "sonny boy" here is just a liar.

hitfilm.PNG.61691d213ca0eb7b5c68e983093b518b.PNG.0ee7986b94d2f415ab6deabbca1d47dd.PNG

Omg lol you're making him pay for saying son lol hahahahahahaha!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

lol sorry for looking like a lair I finally figure it out son lol

im so old

ok here is what happened I edited the video in windows movie maker first but the video came out small with a black border around it so I downloaded hitfilm to zoom in on the video which worked but It took 5 hour to render and then it lagged so I had to start over from scratch with hitfilm and it turned out alright

5 hours ago, willsamuels said:

ok here is what happened I edited the video in windows movie maker first but the video came out small with a black border around it so I downloaded hitfilm to zoom in on the video which worked but It took 5 hour to render and then it lagged so I had to start over from scratch with hitfilm and it turned out alright

Did you change the aspect ratio settings in windows movie maker to 16:9 before making it create the final product.

I'm only saying because I forgot to change the setting from 4:3 to 16:9 and even though I had the settings correct for the final product, it slapped black bars on each side in the final video.