astro a50 gen 2 need help with finding a sound card with dolby support

Hi, 

Now im a total noob at this but i just bought a set of astro gen 2 a50 head set witch i believe is 7.1

now to use theses to there fullest with Dolby digital live 

Im going insane trying to find a good sound card that will help bring my new headset to its fullest potential

I mainly going to use these headphones for gaming and competitive games 

for example CS GO, Arma 3 and even the new playerunkown game 

Where foot steps and shooting direction and sound is important for me 

I was told about the creative sound blaster z but that is only 5.1 someone told me it can convert to 7,1 correct ? but wouldn't it be best to just get a 7.1 sound card ? I don't won't any delays with the audio apparently you can get a delay i don't want delays in footsteps lol 

anyway can anyone help me out please!!! also when i get the sound card and the headset do i uninstall the z97 gaming 5 audio drivers i think it comes with realtek ? 

Thank you very much in advance C:

5.1 & 7.1 are gimmicks, you don't need them & the soundcards.. Your stock a50 will do fine playing those games.. 

For CSGO change the audio to HRTF headphones so that you get the "7.1" feel.

A good game engine will produce these surround sound feel without requiring these so called gimmicks.. AND its mostly software, you can download it for free online..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.