air bubbles in NZXT X61 pump creating a lot of noise

So there seem to be air bubbles trapped in the pump of my nzxt x61 closed loop cooler. I am not actually referring to the rattling noise. The rattling noise which people have is just, when they dont give the pump the full 12V in the fan curve. While gaming obviously its not a problem cuz the graphics card is so loud, that the pump isnt a problem, but in idle its really annyoing, especially when its the only thing you can hear next to the radiator fans, which i will be replacing with noctuas in the next few week, so i really want my pc to be quiet in idle. Its really hard to concentrate when you need to write an essay for school or do some other work, when you have that noise all the time. The cooler is without a doubt, working perfectly fine hardware wise, the performance is really great, currently running an i5 4690k 4,6Ghz oc'd with 1,250V and the highest liquid temperature is 41°C under AIDA64 or demanding gaming load. The max temp on the cpu in AIDA64 is 61°C when everything is already pretty heated up.

The question is, how can i remove the air bubbles effectively from pump itself and get it somewhere in the pipes or radiator without having to remove the pump/waterblock from the cpu? Could i maybe put the pc on the side and hold the radiator in the air or elevate it somehow and have it running that way for some minutes to maybe get the air bubbles to get somewhere to the rad out of the pump?

I added an mp3 file with some of the noise, whic h i recorded around 3 cm away from the pump with my phone and i increased the volume so you could hear it on a lower volume

pump noise.mp3

How is the pump connected? If its connected to a motherboard fan header, it should be on 100% always... 

3 hours ago, NotTayyeb said:

How is the pump connected? If its connected to a motherboard fan header, it should be on 100% always... 

yes it is, i also have that done, thats why i dont have the rattling noise, i am referring to the air bubbles noise, didnt you read my post?

55 minutes ago, airdeano said:

picture of installation could help.

IMG_20170429_150040.jpg