UPS model not enough for my system?

DND
Just now, DND said:

I have a tinsy bit of problem our outlets here in the PH are only two pronged while my ups is three pronged is it fine for me to use a 10A 250V adapter?

Lack of a proper ground could be another reason why it would complain and would also likely nullify any attempts at surge protection.

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

Just now, Cracklingice said:

http://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/products/APC-Back-UPS-650/P-BE650G1
In case you were curious what UPS look like here in the US.

Deym that's some beefy ups.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

Just now, DND said:

Deym that's some beefy ups.

Yeah like I said, one side is only surge and the other side provides backup and surge.  The only thing plugged into the backup side (I have the same model on my PC) is my actual computer.
Well I take that back, I ran out of ports so my phone charger and a heating pad for my back are on the UPS, but they're not a constant in use thing.

Yeah like I said, one side is only surge and the other side provides backup and surge.  The only thing plugged into the backup side (I have the same model on my PC) is my actual computer.
Well I take that back, I ran out of ports so my phone charger and a heating pad for my back are on the UPS, but they're not a constant in use thing.

I see, btw is it fine to use an three pronged to two pronged adapter with a rating of 10A 250V  so i can directly plug my ups to the wall and try if it won't beep anymore?

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

1 minute ago, DND said:

I see, btw is it fine to use an three pronged to two pronged adapter with a rating of 10A 250V  so i can directly plug my ups to the wall and try if it won't beep anymore?

I can not say for sure about your adapter, but given the rating you should be fine in that department.  In theory it should support up to 2500 watts.  As I mentioned before though, the third prong that is missing on your wall socket is the grounding plug and for surge protection you most likely need that grounding plug connected.  I'm guessing you live in a rather old building to not have 3 prong wall sockets.
http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/electric/10-amp-to-watt.htm

I can not say for sure about your adapter, but given the rating you should be fine in that department.  In theory it should support up to 2500 watts.  As I mentioned before though, the third prong that is missing on your wall socket is the grounding plug and for surge protection you most likely need that grounding plug connected.  I'm guessing you live in a rather old building to not have 3 prong wall sockets.
http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/electric/10-amp-to-watt.htm

I see, so if I the adapter the surge protection wouldn't be used?

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

I see, so if I the adapter the surge protection wouldn't be used?

It sounds like you already have an adapter at some point in the chain because you said your wall outlets are 2 prong.

It sounds like you already have an adapter at some point in the chain because you said your wall outlets are 2 prong.

Yes I already have the adapter on hand cause mostly the outlets here are only 2 prong. I'm not sure if its the norm here in my country but most of the houses I got to only has 2 prong or maybe I just go to houses where the architecture of the house and the wirings are old. My only fear is would the surge protection of the UPS be neglected if I use the adapter to plug the UPS onto the wall outlet.

Spoiler