Build confusion

Im think of building a mini itx pc with the evga hadron im on a budget of 580 and ive come to a conclusion with a , Case: Evga Hardron air. Cpu: i5 

3330 Ivy Bridge Processor Quad Core Socket 1155 Gpu: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Double Dissipation. MB : MSI B75IA-E33 Motherboard Socket 1155 Mini ITX Motherboard . the rest i already have from my previouse build, thanks 

i was just wondering if the cpu will bottleneck im going to be doing uni work and gaming on it but i will upgrade it. i was wondering if this will be a good enough build for 12 months. thanks

Yeah, so... what's the question? And if you are trying to get the best bang for your buck on a smaller budget, mITX usually isn't the way to go.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

is it a good enough machine for gaming and working on for atleast 12 months or maybe 24 months 

is it a good enough machine for gaming and working on for atleast 12 months or maybe 24 months 

Yes.

thank you bro, and and does anyone know if the  i5 3330 bottlenecks with certain gpu's 

If you need to ask about bottlenecking then the automatic answer should be yes because it's too common of a question and it really should be common knowledge. Anything and everything will bottleneck everything and anything simply because it just isn't as fast as the other parts in some way, shape, or form.

If you want an actual answer, no it shouldn't be a noticeable bottleneck to any graphics card on the market at this time.

If you need to ask about bottlenecking then the automatic answer should be yes because it's too common of a question and it really should be common knowledge. Anything and everything will bottleneck everything and anything simply because it just isn't as fast as the other parts in some way, shape, or form.

If you want an actual answer, no it shouldn't be a noticeable bottleneck to any graphics card on the market at this time.

you sir. are. a. god!