Master Case Pro 3 by Cooler Master

Big Head Tech

I have a video going up tonight about this case but I am very impressed so far!  I just unboxed it and it delivers quite a bit even compared to my Phanteks P400 or Corsair 460x.

Aesthetics 8/10

It looks kool but definitely not as nice as the P400 or 460x with the full tempered glass.  But it looks aggressive and has a shroud for the bottom and windowed side panel.  The feet are a nice height and the top blends in well.

Function 9/10

It was going to be a 10/10 but that top piece slides back so easily when I move it GRRR!!!  But the rear has over a 1/2 inch of room for cable management.  SSD mounting looks to be great, has room for 5 120/140 fans (2 front 2 top 1 rear), has 5 rear expansion slots and the PSU mounting bracket is great.  Pair it with a great dust filter, plenty of room for cables in the basement and velcro straps it has great functionality!

Value 10/10

I got it on sale for $69.99 and it offers so much for such a small price.  For an MATX case, I could not believe how much more function it offered than cases twice its price.  The value is just absolutely amazing and it's extremely roomy for an MATX case.

Conclusion

This case packs awesome value, decent aesthetics and great overall function.  Even at the regular price of $79.99 I would strongly recommend it to anyone who needs a well priced MATX case.