Sapphire NitroRX 470 VS ASUS ROG STRIX-RX470 VS Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 G1

which is better? In my country the prices are a bit similar, which one should I buy?

Sapphire card, they generally have really good cards. dont get the Gigabyte one, they dont make nice AMD cards

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Gigabyte should not be even taken into consideration, it's not nearly as good as the other two.

I'd personally go for Sapphire, but the ROG STRIX one is not bad as well. Just choose whichever of those two fits your build better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Gigabyte should not be even taken into consideration, it's not nearly as good as the other two.

I'd personally go for Sapphire, but the ROG STRIX one is not bad as well. Just choose whichever of those two fits your build better.

Thanks, morgan.

Just now, d0pe_gam!ng said:

how good is the xfx one?

RS, bad

GTR, very good.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon