The chicken won't stop shouting

sarfraz

I am fed up from my neighbours chicken. He starts from early 6 am and stops at 6 pm and shouts like hell. He is doing this for 3 months. he won't let me do work. I know it sounds funny. Should I choke him? :D

You might say he's being ....a cock.

But choking the chicken won't help. And doing it out in the open might get you arrested.

I would just talk to your neighbour if his rooster is annoying you.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Have you spoken to your neighbour about the problem? Maybe he's just as fed up with the chicken as you are and may just need some prompting to take action.

You could buy him two as a replacement and swap them for the offending chicken...not sure what you'd do with it if he agreed to that but find some way of getting it far far away from you. lol  (in this instance you'd have to make sure they're quiet chickens).

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Coat the chicken in seasoned flour, coat it with beaten eggs, and coat it again with bread crumbs and deep fry it vegetable oil. Problem solved. :PxD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

There may be better ways to solve this issue. If you choke that chicken it will vomit all over you. 
Do you really want that

2 minutes ago, Conan1600 said:

There may be better ways to solve this issue. If you choke that chicken it will vomit all over you. 
Do you really want that

LOLOL. 

Chicken choking is serious business. Back on the farm i grew up on we used to choke chickens all the time. Grab em by the neck, give em a fast pop up and down and then a fast twist and the heads would pop off. Then the chicken runs round for a few minutes. Do you really want a headless chicken?

Are we still talking about euphemisms for masturbation? I am confused...

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

I mean it could be worse, I used to have geese and ended up with an alfa alfa goose who would follow everyone anywhere and try to bite them. Escaping into the house didn't help much either as it would find a window and keep watching you, it did make some good jerky in the end however.

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise