First Build Compatibility

Console peasant here.

I am planning to make my first PC build, before I have teared down some prebuild systems. And now I got bit scared if everything will work together and build would be simple as possible.

I'm working on a tight budget witch makes buying more expencive parts hard, but all recommendations are welcome. Only things im not fond of changing are Ryzen CPU (1600X is getting bit expencive where im from) and the GPU since I got it really damn cheap.

So, here is my part list 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600

GPU: VTX3D R9 390 8GB Dual Fan

MBD: MSI B350M Bazooka

RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz

SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP920 256GB

HDD: 1TB Toshiba P300

PSUThermaltake TR2 S 650W

CASESilentiumPC Regnum RG2W

EXTRA: Some RGB strip to give some light to the case, have not found what I want yet.

My key questions.

Will the PSU be good for this build and is it even a good model?

Heard that R9 390 can get hot, whats the best way to cool it?

Case has three fans with it, motherboard seems to have just two case fan connectors (or I just might be dumdum). Will some kind of fan spllitter work?

Overclocking, will this motherboard work? Since I might get a bug to overclock the Ryzen CPU (just a bit) in the future and what CPU cooler would be a good choice?

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps out :)

And sorry for spelling mistakes, english is not my first language

Cheers

7 minutes ago, HooperDooper said:

Will some kind of fan spllitter work?

Here is a reliable, good quality fan splitter: http://a.co/bWL0S37

8 minutes ago, HooperDooper said:

what CPU cooler would be a good choice?

Since your budget is tight, Cryorig H7 is a great choice. Good performance for the price, looks nice and an easy installation. 

12 minutes ago, HooperDooper said:

Will the PSU be good for this build and is it even a good model?

That's a pretty shabby PSU. Placed in Tier 7 (worst) according to this list. Have you bought it already? If not, you could look at this 650W GQ from EVGA: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kz7CmG/evga-power-supply-210gq0650

Do you have a pcpartpicker list?

29 minutes ago, HooperDooper said:

Console peasant here.

is a console gamer because you understand the superiority of pcs

3 minutes ago, Gmanliving said:

That's a pretty shabby PSU. Placed in Tier 7 (worst) according to this list. Have you bought it already? If not, you could look at this 650W GQ from EVGA: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kz7CmG/evga-power-supply-210gq0650

Do you have a pcpartpicker list?

No, all I have bought are GPU, both storage and the case right now. But thanks for the heads up about the PSU, will deffenetly keep an eye out for the EVGA one.

PSU is the part im most worried, don't want something really overpriced or just plain bad quality.

And no, don't have pcpartpicker list. But if it helps, I might put it together.

37 minutes ago, HooperDooper said:

for a case i would say get a better one like zalman z9 neo which costs 69 from amazon

and for hdd the diference in price is minimal between 1tb and 3tb i whould get the 3tb (same p300) to be able to keep it longer

and for gpu a 1070 which will be better

and another psu

1 minute ago, Ethocreeper said:

for a case i would say get a better one like zalman z9 neo which costs 69 from amazon

and for hdd the diference in price is minimal between 1tb and 3tb i whould get the 3tb (same p300) to be able to keep it longer

and for gpu a 1070 which will be better

and another psu

I have no stores selling decent cases here. And the postal fees seem to get quite high when ordering from the web. (But I'll keep that in mind. Since this is my first build, upgrading will prolly be option in the future) Same goes to the HDD since I have orderd the 1TB one allready.

Was looking at 1070. Got bit too expencive (about 450€) and I got the R9 for a 100€.

Just now, HooperDooper said:

I have no stores selling decent cases here. And the postal fees seem to get quite high when ordering from the web. (But I'll keep that in mind. Since this is my first build, upgrading will prolly be option in the future) Same goes to the HDD since I have orderd the 1TB one allready.

Was looking at 1070. Got bit too expencive (about 450€) and I got the R9 for a 100€.

a i searched the r9 and i found cheaper 1070s but if you got it for 100 its ok

if they haven't dispatched drive you can cancel

where do you live?

3 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

a i searched the r9 and i found cheaper 1070s but if you got it for 100 its ok

if they haven't dispatched drive you can cancel

where do you live?

Well the R9 is used, 2 months :D Guy I bought it from just needed quick cash.

Hard drive is luckily something thats easy to add on. So I'll see if I even need a bigger drive.

Aah, the lovely parts of Eastern Europe where everything is Polish made :D 

2 hours ago, HooperDooper said:

No, all I have bought are GPU, both storage and the case right now. But thanks for the heads up about the PSU, will deffenetly keep an eye out for the EVGA one.

PSU is the part im most worried, don't want something really overpriced or just plain bad quality.

And no, don't have pcpartpicker list. But if it helps, I might put it together.

The Psu is quite important and you will 100% regret if you decide to upgrade in the future and your psu needs an upgrade as well. I bought a Low tier corsair psu (CX650) for my first build only to realise it was pretty bad afterwards... it only cost 20 usd more to get an EVGA G2 and I cheaped out... seriously regretting as now I need to cash out 100 bucks more to upgrade to SLI. An EVGA 600W B would also do you fine. 

Psu is one of those parts you don't wanna upgrade even after a few years past its end of warranty. 

The deal for ur gpu is nice btw :P

2 hours ago, HooperDooper said:

And the postal fees seem to get quite high when ordering from the web. (But I'll keep that in mind.

Try B&HPhotovideo with international shipping (Fedex 3-5 Express). It's not so bad. You can calculate shipping charges right on the product page by entering your location.