AMD Fx 8350 oc to 4.5 ghz booting question

Go to solution Solved by miagisan,

If you have load line calibration on it does that. Perfectly normal. I got my Fx 6300 to 4.6 ghz and its been doing that for a couple years. I have the gigabyte 970 ud3p mobo

Hi Linus Universe, So after a lot of researching I actually made it overclock my CPU to 4.5Ghz.
I'm not into overclocking cause I'm a guy who likes conserving my hardware the longest but let me explain why I did it.

I usually play mostly csgo but after some updates I started getting these fps drops that kept freezing my game like for a sec the dropped from 200 straight to 1 then back to normal.

I thought it was my old gtx 770 that was failing until it actually died. So I bought a 1060 but this kept happening so, I started putting my brain to think, "this is an outdated CPU it could be bottlenecking with my graphics card" could not find a trustable tutorial for overclocking on mi Gigabyte 990fxa UD7 rev. 3.0 until I just compiled a lot of info together and got the best of each and manage just to make a 4.5Ghz wish I think is not too much but neither less. 

Frame drops stopped!

Now the problem;

When I turn on my PC it goes on for a 5 sec with no image and back on for a normal boot.
If I'm on windows and I want to reboot my PC it turns completely off and then turns on again.

is this normal? I mean with stock 4.0ghz to reboots without going completely off and on first but it just turns on normally.

(((I pulled it down to 4.4Ghz cause it was a little loud for my likes and ran a 4hr stress test with Prime95 and it all went well)))

Specs
MOBO: Gigabyte AM3+ 990FXA UD7 rev. 3.0
CPU: AMD FX 8350 BE
Cooler: Cooler Master SEIDON 4.5Ghz Temps on test "54"
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming
Ram: 3x4Gb HiperX Fury 1866Ghz
PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000W

If you have load line calibration on it does that. Perfectly normal. I got my Fx 6300 to 4.6 ghz and its been doing that for a couple years. I have the gigabyte 970 ud3p mobo

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

thanx man, I even got it back to default cause I was scared!