working on a game, looking for testers

MzCatieB
im thinking of doing a small quest based system instead of doing a massive single story, that way i can add in more story later on without the need of releasing another game and making sequel's for it.

That way i can keep the game alive and add in more and more content over time giving the players something to do, but i am going to do it as a pvpm game type and i want it to be an mmorpg style game, but cause of the game engine im going to need to come up with a clever system to give it the mmo feel.

im thinking of basing it on a districts server system with up to 64 players on each server and automatic switch over to other servers when u move through districts.

a thing i would like to add is, i am trying to figure out how to make a update client like the one Hawken uses currently, so far i am yet to find any help online with how to create one so it would be a massive help if anyone could help me with that. cause when the Alpha and Beta test's start you will need to re-download the game EVERY time and i don't want that for the players

in most game launchers the content is html based.

as for updating it most likely compares some client side info to some info on a web page and based on that determines what package to download.

I would love to help you. Also is the kick starter closed? Where should i follow you to keep up to date? Do you have a mailing list?

I would love to help you. Also is the kick starter closed? Where should i follow you to keep up to date? Do you have a mailing list?
I am not going to make a Kickstarter till i have atleast got the game to a kickstarter. as for mailing list, follow my account and i will update everything later on.

Character artist in the Games industry.

For the people who have gained interest in the project. Please subscribe to my account and follow me on DevientArt(http://pixxiepaynee.deviantart.com/) as i have only just started working on the project i will be updating everything and creating a New website for everything later on.

I will keep everyone posted as much as possible.

As for Kickstarter, I WILL NOT create one till atleast the Open Beta stages due to personal reasons

Please also remember that i am currently the only person working on this project and the game will have very little story due to the game type and is based on a player v player & monster in a post-apocalypse setting.

Please be patient

Character artist in the Games industry.

I'm up for it! :D

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -