B350 mainboard choise

Hello.

I don't know if I should get the Asus Prime B350-Plus (about 95€) or the Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 (about 115€). I can get a free 20€ steam gift card with the Gigabyte one as far as I know. So both would cost the same. And of yourse for the price the Gigabyte one has more features. Some of them are usefull like the 4 diagnostic LEDs or the dual bios but other aren't really that usefull like the integrated RGB lighting. Personally I prefer the BIOS of the ASUS board. Which one of these has the better quality besides the features? The CPU will probably be a R5 1600.

Thanks.

-+-+- This is a reminder to clean the dust filters of your PC! -+-+-

Main PC:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8GHz - RX 570 4GB - 2x8GB DDR4 - ASUS Prime X370-Pro - Shadow Rock 2 - Define S - Seasonic Prime Gold 650W

500GB NVME SSD - 1TB SATA SSD - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 Pro

Dorm PC:

i5 4590 - GTX 960 4GB - 2x4GB DDR3 - ASUS H81M2 - Dark Rock 3 - Define R3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Seasonic S12 430W - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

NAS:

Pentium G4400 - 4GB DDR4 - Fujitsu Esprimo P556 - 250GB SATA SSD - 2 x 4TB NAS HDD - 12V PSU - OpenMediaVault

Laptop:

Dell Latitude E6520 - i5 2430M - 2x4GB DDR3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

i would go for the Gigabyte board since it has dual bios, i have the Msi B350m mortar, and since the AM4 platform is a brand new platform we might have to flash bios a lot . Had lot of problems with the bios and had to RMA like twice because the mobo won't post...