Manf. Warranty vs Seller Warranty

sankarlinus

I was about to buy Samsung 43"K5002 TV for gaming in showroom for Rs.38500(INR) 600.42 $ nearby. and at the last moment i've heard a dealer well known to my uncle(not really in touch) was selling items that has been bought from Malaysia and imported to india(my native). he says he have Sony 40"w65d for Rs.33000(INR) 514.64 $  i'l give you the seller warranty. But the problem is I've already seen online about products with seller or dealer warranty has risk. cause we are not able to contact the manufacturer and it has no sony / samsung bill / warranty. 

I'm just confused and i dont know what to choose? Is their any problem buying seller warranty products? 

Definitely has the risk if the warranty is provided by the seller since an irresponsible seller can ignore you when claiming warranty.

However keep in mind that some products don't have international warranty which means you can't claim warranty in India if the product was bought from Malaysia, for instance. (Even it is manufacturer warranty)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

31 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Definitely has the risk if the warranty is provided by the seller since an irresponsible seller can ignore you when claiming warranty.

However keep in mind that some products don't have international warranty which means you can't claim warranty in India if the product was bought from Malaysia, for instance. (Even it is manufacturer warranty)

My Uncle said we can trust him. but my question is is their any possibilities that it wont last longer as same as manf. warranty product? I mean is the product is same as the original or any fake tv that has been imported from malaysia that will last just for a year? 

If you want to get it from your uncle's dealer, I would check to see who the seller is first and make sure they have a good reputation, and then also make sure the seller warranty he is giving you is actually real. But besides all that, the whole situation seems really shady and I would not trust buying TV from a dealer of your uncles who you do not keep in touch with. Real shady 

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II