I have high ping , 80ms to csgo servers can it be fixed with a Ethernet PCI-e card

partal

My motherboard is P8H67 M LX from ASUS , i have i5 2500 and gtx 750ti with 4gb ddr3 1333 , will adding a lan card improve my ping or even the internet on the computer ?

Run a speedtest.net, and see what your ping is there. I know counterstrike is funny with these kind of things

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Do you connect via the LAN port on the motherboard already? If so, getting s PCIe ethernet NIC won't help. If you connect via WiFi, switching to Ethernet will help, but just use the port on you motherboard. 

For the most part, ping to servers isn't something you can change on your end because it's affected by the distance and amount of hops to the server. 

I live in Macedonia , ISP is Telekom or american T-Mobile , servers are Valve East and Valve West , and every 20 games i get one on North 

Just now, RGProductions said:

Run a speedtest.net, and see what your ping is there. I know counterstrike is funny with these kind of things

That won't really do anything unless by some weird chance the Speedtest server and CS:GO server are on the same local network. It just shows the ping to a different server, which is useless when comparing it to another server located somewhere else 

speedtest is 26ms  in csgo its on the lowest 70 and highest 100

I am connected to the internet via LAN port already but on my previous pcs i was getting low ammounts of ping , can it be cause of the router im using ??

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

That won't really do anything unless by some weird chance the Speedtest server and CS:GO server are on the same local network. It just shows the ping to a different server, which is useless when comparing it to another server located somewhere else 

But it is helpful in diagnosing an internal Network problem

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

No, a new NIC will not improve ping.

If your speedtest ping is 22ms, then you must just be far away from the closest CS:GO servers.

My native language is C++

No, probably not. In most situations, it will only take 1ms or under for your computer to talk to your router (even my crappy wireless card two stories from the router is at 1ms).

You would need to upgrade to fiber or find closer servers to play on,  although 80ms isn't even that bad.