Freesync with nvida gpu?

Kissmyanthia

Free sync and Gsync are marketing times and you would be able to use the 70hz with an Nvidia GPU

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Yes, you can. You might need to set up the refresh rate manually through a custom resolution in Nvidia Control Panel but it will surely work.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Max refresh rate has nothing to do with G-Sync or Freesync.

If that monitor has native 75 Hz, you can use those with any GPU, that supports this resolution with this refresh rate. Nvidia too.

But you will NOT be able to use the Adaptive Sync Technology. It will always run at fix 75 Hz.

Edit: Keep in Mind: There are several Monitors with a Refresh Rate of 60 Hz, but with Freesync they support a Range of 48-72 Hz for example. 

Some 75 hz FreeSync monitors only handle 60 hz with an Nvidia GPU, and will have bad frame-skipping at anything above 60 hz when the GPU isn't AMD. If a monitor is 75 hz with FreeSync, I would want to have an AMD GPU to make proper use of it.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987