gaming pc under 1500$

Go to solution Solved by WkdPaul,

Thread locked as it turned into a fight (replies were removed)

2 minutes ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

I am not a fool.i know that 96 thousand means 1500$..i am not a baby ..i know i hv to figure out

Is this site from america or india ??america... so ppl talks about in $ not in rupees

Its from Canada

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

5 minutes ago, TheNeonWhiteOne said:

i think his budget is 1500 usd, like he converted it in an attempt to make it easier for people 

Obvisouly bro...but ppl here are out of their mind...they dont know how to talk...they thnk they r smart and others r fool ..what is 50$ pc?crap

2 minutes ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

I am not a fool.i know that 96 thousand means 1500$..i am not a baby ..i know i hv to figure out

Is this site from america or india ??america... so ppl talks about in $ not in rupees

i apologize for seeming rude, I was pretty sure you meant $1500/96000 rupees, it was just for clarification

3 minutes ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

but then when someone asked you rather it was 1500 in rupees or USD you implied that it was in Rupees there fore we were led to the conclusion of you saying that your budget was 1500 Rupees. or 

5 minutes ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

and you could have also just said that you had a budget of 90K rupees. we would still understand. 

Buy pc parts from local stores they are cheaper than online stores or use mdcomputers website as parts there are a lot cheaper than amazon.in which is the only website that's avaiable in pcpartpicker and those prices are also not correct sometimes.

I've been looking at India's Amazon

i7 7700k

gtx 1070

b250 or z270 motherboard

16gb of ram

1tb hdd

240 gb sad

550 or 600w psu

any case you like

Just now, TheNeonWhiteOne said:

I've been looking at India's Amazon

i7 7700k

gtx 1070

b250 or z270 motherboard

16gb of ram

1tb hdd

240 gb sad

550 or 600w psu

any case you like

if he doesn't need to boot fast he could get a 1080 right?

7 minutes ago, M.A.P said:

Buy pc parts from local stores they are cheaper than online stores or use mdcomputers website as parts there are a lot cheaper than amazon.in which is the only website that's avaiable in pcpartpicker and those prices are also not correct sometimes.

I know bro...but i ask only for gaming pc for 1500$ i just want to clear the thing and what r the best components? Thats it...and I know abt prices bro..am i wrong to ask them?lol holy crap so much clarification huh

1 minute ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

I know bro...but i ask only for gaming pc for 1500$ i just want to clear the thing and what r the best components? Thats it...and I know abt prices bro..am i wrong to ask them?lol holy crap so much clarification huh

omfg it was just to clarify whether you were indicating if your budget was 1500$ or 1500 Rupees. Stop being such a asshole omfg.

15 minutes ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

Really? You didn't even mention the things you do and also didn't mention how much storage you need and all other things and just say so much clarification. Give us proper information first.

Thread cleaned.

Please remember to uphold our Community Standards.

And OP, please help us help you by telling us if you'll use the computer for anything other than games, do you aleady have a monitor. It's easier for us to help you if you treat us with respect also.

Also remember two things about buying parts in India:

1) Pcpartpicker India prices are borked, if you give a parts list in there please double check them

2) You can also buy from sites not listed there like mdcomputers.in or primeabgb.com or theitdepot.com

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

21 minutes ago, M.A.P said:

Really? You didn't even mention the things you do and also didn't mention how much storage you need and all other things and just say so much clarification. Give us proper information first.

Man i thnk i hv landed to wrong site ....how many ppl r there who writes all the info for pc?i am not going to buy from this site..and this site is meant for pc n all...this is new planning build for pc ...just look at this topic from start am i rude to them or i just make a topic and ask for 1500$ pc thats it...what is this do u want 50$ pc and ohh u r being rude and asshole??i am a new here bro will u listen to this shits

ppl r to much fucked here..still i hv not get any answer.... am i rude?

2 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Thread cleaned.

Please remember to uphold our Community Standards.

And OP, please help us help you by telling us if you'll use the computer for anything other than games, do you aleady have a monitor. It's easier for us to help you if you treat us with respect also.

Also remember two things about buying parts in India:

1) Pcpartpicker India prices are borked, if you give a parts list in there please double check them

2) You can also buy from sites not listed there like mdcomputers.in or primeabgb.com or theitdepot.com

Thats ok bro...i am a new here..be polite to everyone...thats it nothing else

Just so it's clear, OP wants a computer between 96000 and 120000 INR, not 1500. Lol.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Just so it's clear, OP wants a computer between 96000 and 120000 INR, not 1500. Lol.

Still it is not clear...what are u upto?

Last i hv to figure out the price for my pc..which is cheap or expensive and it is whether u will tell in $ or rupees i am not going to buy from pcpartpicker etc....i told u i am from india why will i buy from abroad!

Just now, Ipkiss_kick said:

Last i hv to figure out the price for my pc..which is cheap or expensive and it is whether u will tell in $ or rupees i am not going to buy from pcpartpicker etc....i told u i am from india why will i buy from abroad!

Where will you buy?

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Ipkiss_kick said:

Dude one last question, is gaming your preference or you do both productivity and gaming? This helps us decide the cpu you need.