Best Hardware for BIM Workstations

Hello guys!, I thank you in advance for the help. 

In my office we are looking to buy new computers for 4 architects that use and will use the following softwares:

• Autodesk Revit 2017
  • Autdesk Autocad 2017
  • Autodesk Naviswork 2017
  • Autodesk 3DsMax 2017
  • Autodesk 3D Civil
  • Adobe Photoshop CS6
  • Adobe Illustrator CS6
  • Adobe Indesign CS6
  • Lumion 7
  • Artlantis 6
  • SIG

For this functions, we use to works several 3D models of more than 40.000 m2 that could be easily 4-10 gb of 1 single file and more than 25 files linked to it. 
I have this draft of what we should buy in order to work in a nice workflow(since we work with a server)

GPU:
Intel XEON (16 cores - 32 threats - 45 MB Caché)

Video Card:
Nvidia Quadro M6000

Ram:
64 GB de RAM

Storage:
SSD 512 GB

Displays:
2 ASUS Display of 21'

So, here is the questions about what I need.

Should we use Intel XEON or a good i7 with overclock over 4.0?
Should we use a Nvidia Quadro(since Quadro are officials for Revit) or should I go for unofficial Titan?

Thanks in Advance.

The Xeon will chew through anything that you through at it but I would look at a Ryzen 1700x or 1800x over an i7 with an overclock. Ryzens new CPUs are great at multi-tasking and lover lots of high speed RAM.

As for GPUs I'm not an expert but this article may help http://www.babeltechreviews.com/pascal-titan-x-vs-quadro-p6000/

Just to add on, the Ryzen will save your company a lot of money but the Xeon will give you a longer life. Its really about how much your willing to spend to how much you will make. Are you making lots of projects all the time so you need to be doing it really fast and you can make a profit off the Ryzen? Or is business is a little slower so you can use Ryzen which is still good but won't chew as fast as the Xeon? Honestly its really how much money are you going to be making, and will that make it worth it. 

Honestly, most of the 3d work depends on how large the extent of each project. Xeon would be the safer bet if your budget allows for it. But if your looking for price to performance ratio, an overclocked ryzen 7 chip should theoretically be able to handle large 3d projects smoothly. Also, I'm no expert in graphics cards, but Quadra us specially designed for 3d workstations, so they might excel better than the titan lineup would.