What is the heaviest package you recieved in the mail?

yathis

I recieved one yesterday, seems like 100 lbs, I'd say they were 2 bags of salt, so yeah 50-75lbs easy. Paid $50 in shipping for that one.

My motor I bought from China was 50 lbs. $60 for that one.

80cc motorcycle. I think it was about 80kg but I use to be able throw it onto a truck so it might have been lighter

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Probably a bicycle, which arrived a couple days ago

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Probably a bicycle, which arrived a couple days ago

Big & Awkward

Did you buy from Bikes Direct?

I had to package a bicycle up in a box for a trip on a bus, The Dog as I call it.

6 minutes ago, yathis said:

Big & Awkward

Did you buy from Bikes Direct?

I had to package a bicycle up in a box for a trip on a bus, The Dog as I call it.

Nah, they don't (directly) ship to where I live. I actually got a fully assembled bike :D 

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

Nah, they don't (directly) ship to where I live. I actually got a fully assembled bike :D 

Wow, what brand/model/components?

Just now, 79 Potatoes said:

A Washing machine, idk the weight

In the mail?

Wow!

Not much brain power required in delivring packages.

THe fucktard with the 100lb box put it right in front of the screen door so I couldnt open it.

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

4 gallons of liquid mercury (sealed of course)

Delivery guy must've been super salty

Well, doesn't really count as mail I'd say since I had to hire a special delivery service, but I did buy a piano that had to be shipped to my place. Gross weight of about 620lbs (~180kg)

I think though the heaviest thing I've shipped to my house with the actual usps was well, a digital piano I bought last year. Came in just under 50lbs (22kg). I don't recall the shipping for it, pretty sure I cheaped out went for the free 2-3 week delivery because I didn't want to pay $20+ in shipping for a single item, and another item in the order was delayed by a couple weeks anyway so it didn't matter.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

damn mine was probably only about 10 kilo's in package wieght for bike motor maybe quite a bit less. Or maybe it's my battery, it's quite heavy as well  but nothing over 10 kilo's in one package.They came seperate probably not as heavy as I think.

probably my 3D printer, which is entirely made of 1mm steel, for some reason.. i've actually done some weight shedding on my printer to make it more practical to move around :P

A fridge like 2 meters high 60 cm wide no clue about the weight to. The guys even put it on the spot I wanted in my room :D

38 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

4 gallons of liquid mercury (sealed of course)

Delivery guy must've been super salty

The fuck you need that for?

26 minutes ago, yathis said:

Wow, what brand/model/components?

It wasn't mine, it was for a family member. It was some Batavus women's bike.

My main desk, that thing weights at least 200kg...

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

The heaviest thing Ive ordered was my desk, it was around 140lbs.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Around ten years ago I bought five 200cc Chinese dirt bikes, got delivered to my door. About 300lbs (with packaging framework) each. I had to use our front end loader to unload them as the UPS truck didnt have a lift gate. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Current the heaviest thing shipped to me was a 60 lbs window A/C unit.  

When i eventually upgrade my gun safe that will likely be the next record holder, unless i can find one locally. 

I've never received anything heavy myself.

But working for the post, I have delivered a lot of these things myself.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Delivered from the postal service...

6 steel folding chairs in a box, about 55-65. Paid around $25 including shipping.

thats not even the heaviest either, but it's one I can recall.

15 hours ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

My main desk, that thing weights at least 200kg...

Your desk weighs 200kg, wow. Ind that came through standard mail?

Why wouldn't you just buy salt locally?

I'd have to say my heaviest was either my last computer (tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc) or 260 mountain bike brake rotors. The rotors were about 75 lbs so probably that one.

I'll be ordering a car from Japan soon. Does that count? It'll be about 4500 lbs 9_9

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

My server ~60lbs

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!