Need help, please. No POST ryzen

Go to solution Solved by AkhTwo,
2 hours ago, AkhTwo said:

Guys. I tried connecting my laptop to monitor through male to male HDMI wire. But I couldn't get the display on the monitor. So is this due to a bad HDMI cable?

The HDMI port is not working on the new monitor. The monitor has posted after I started using the VGA.

Guys. I need your help. Please. I assembled my PC last night. Every connection has been given except usb 3.0  front panel header. But I don't know why the system is not posting. Is it because I might have broken the pins on the CPU while adjusting the stock cooler multiple times while screwing it. Also, I double checked that every connection has been given. I tried with single ram stick at all locations, but no use. Please help me

The pins on your CPU are fine. I can't see how you could possibly damage them from mounting the cooler. Don't worry. Could you give some more details on whats all going on? A list of components would also be helpful.

Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x | COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 | MOBO: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio | STORAGE: 2x XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB, Crucial MX300 525gb, Seagate Barracuda Pro 4TB | CASE: Phanteks P400s TG White | PSU: Corsair HX750i

Laptop - Dell XPS 13 | Intel i7 7500u | Intel HD 620 Graphics | 8GB RAM | 256GB M.2 SSD

Peripherals - KEYBOARD: KBD67 Lite w/Gateron Milky Yellow Pros | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder V2 | AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 6XX, Truthear Hexa | MONITOR: Dual 1440p 27" MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD

Post some photos and people will help you out! Does your motherboard have a digital display or other? It may be something simple....if you can post a photo!

15 minutes ago, Shadow6767 said:

The pins on your CPU are fine. I can't see how you could possibly damage them from mounting the cooler. Don't worry. Could you give some more details on whats all going on? A list of components would also be helpful.

I didn't know that one has to push the screws hard down to align it with the mounting bracket. So I kept on remounting it again and again in different positions. While remounting I had trouble because the thermal paste got stuck between the CPU and the wraith spire cooler and I have used some force to separate them. So I thought I might have broken the pins. 

My parts

Gigabyte GA AB350 gaming 3

Ryzen 5 1600

Wraith spire cooler

Kingston hyperx predator 3200 mhz 2*8 gb

Seasonic S12 II 620W PSU

WD Green 240 GB SSD

BENQ VZ2350HM 23 inch monitor

Gainward GTX 1070

BTW the RAM is listed in the QVL of the MOBO site

26 minutes ago, saksham said:

post your parts by listing it on pcpartpicker.com

Done. But not on pcpartpicker.

12 minutes ago, rogueone said:

Post some photos and people will help you out! Does your motherboard have a digital display or other? It may be something simple....if you can post a photo!

WhatsApp Image 2017-04-26 at 10.27.31 AM.jpeg

Guys. I tried connecting my laptop to monitor through male to male HDMI wire. But I couldn't get the display on the monitor. So is this due to a bad HDMI cable?

not familiar with this board or the modern Amd stuff ....but some folk may know things better than me.....Are any fans running when you try to boot? that flow chart is pretty good!

2 hours ago, AkhTwo said:

The HDMI port is not working on the new monitor. The monitor has posted after I started using the VGA.