Compatible Computer Desk?

Brama

Anyone have any suggestions on where I can find a cheap compatible computer desk that has a bottom right cubby hole which supports a

"Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S"

(Dimensions: (H x W x D)
18.30" x 8.30" x 18.50")

Link: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S

The length can't be longer than 44 inches

Height preferably 30 inches and higher (I'ma tall guy 6'5)

Width doesn't really matter Anything over 20 inches should be fine.

Lastly I need a Keyboard & Mouse sliding draw so I don't have to move my Keyboard and mouse to do school work and study.

Preferred color is Black. But Price > Size > Features & Functions > Over Color.

Note: Im undecided on whether I'd preferred the Computer hold to be a cubby hole, one side closed, or fully open. Obviously fully open is best for ventilation, but I worry about something be spilled over and onto the tower some how. Idk.

If anyone has a suggestion of a cheaper, better, easier way of getting everything I need/want from size, features and even color please feel free to share (Ex: buy parts and building the desk myself)

I've searched around for used computer desks to try and get one cheap. Found some that interest me, but all seem to always miss a feature of function I want and isn't "just" right.

I've posted this on every other post similar to this, but if you have the space and tools, build it yourself and get exactly what you want. It would be much cheaper than buying one from staples or whatever. 

Melamine and 2x4s do an amazing job.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, Colin Donoghue said:

why are you going to cover up that sexy tempered glass side panel

My thought exactly, which is why I think I'd prefer to put it on the right, and on close off the outer side and leave the inner side open.

My cause to fully close off tho is I have a 1 year old buy that likes to sit up under and I just imagine the worst which would be him swinging something one day and smacking the computer, whether dinging it, breaking it or causing internal dmg somehow.