Help me out with your ideas and feed back on my first pc build

Just looking for some help and all categories, going for a red and white build and on a very strict budget please feel free to comment on any components that are a better deal or better in general. Looking for the best gaming mouse for around 20 bucks the one in the link is more of a place holder till I find a better one. Thanks for and advice you can offer and please facts for why you comment. No I've been building pc's for a week and now im a genius type of people.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r8zW8K

PLEASE READ OTHER COMMENTS AND MY REPLYS TO THEM. I DON'T NEED THE SAME INFO TWICE AND AS FOR A 580 IT IS A GOOD DEAL NO DOUBT BUT I'M WILLING TO PAY MORE FOR THE GPU FOR THE GAMING ASPECT OF THE PC AND INSTEAD OF A LOWER RATE GPU FOR A SSD 

Not that I endorse cracking or doing something not allowed by the devs but a windows 10 install for 106 USD is pretty expensive and I and would try to either get it cheap or cheaper than cheap ;)  and spend it on a upgrade from GTX1060 to GTX1070 or 1600 to R7 1700/R5 1600x.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($218.98 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: MSI B350 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($108.29 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($94.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB GAMING X Video Card  ($244.99 @ B&H)
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($56.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($44.89 @ Newegg)
Monitor: Asus VG245H 24.0" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor  ($179.00 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Redragon K552 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Redragon Centrophorus M601 Wired Optical Mouse  ($13.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1165.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-25 18:57 EDT-0400

Faster ram - Ryzen loves fast ram
580 + Freesync monitor
SSD

Buy windows from Kinguin/G2A/Software share

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Whats the build for? Just gaming and web browsing?

Mostly gaming and typical Web browswing also some school work if that has any effect on it 

I also would suggest you get an SSD, even if it is a 64GB but it is VERY nice to have a snapy OS and launching programs. Your PSU is a tat on the upper side of wattage and could be lower and you could then get a SSD.

You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

1 minute ago, Arcanekitten said:

Not that I endorse cracking or doing something not allowed by the devs but a windows 10 install for 106 USD is pretty expensive and I and would try to either get it cheap or cheaper than cheap ;)  and spend it on a upgrade from GTX1060 to GTX1070 or 1600 to R7 1700/R5 1600x.

No one I know has a windows usb or anything and don't plan on getting a CD drive and heard kingwin Is sketchy and can you will most likely get you key black listed. Suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

I also would suggest you get an SSD, even if it is a 64GB but it is VERY nice to have a snapy OS and launching programs. Your PSU is a tat on the upper side of wattage and could be lower and you could then get a SSD.

For all saying I should get a ssd I plan on that in the future the hdd is just cheaper and I just want a pc now and psu Is higher for upgrade ability in the future. Thank you for the comment tho 

5 minutes ago, Kissmyanthia said:

No one I know has a windows usb or anything and don't plan on getting a CD drive and heard kingwin Is sketchy and can you will most likely get you key black listed. Suggestions?

I downloaded the public windows creation tool from the Microsoft website (which installs the OS on a USB stick or CD) then installed it on my PC and found a conveniently placed tool on the internet which would give me a key to activate windows. I think there are a couple out there which work but I personally used something called KMspico which sounds like a candy you can give to children on the streets while you sit in your fan. If you'r willing to go that route that is

13 minutes ago, Kissmyanthia said:

Just looking for some help and all categories, going for a red and white build and on a very strict budget please feel free to comment on any components that are a better deal or better in general. Looking for the best gaming mouse for around 20 bucks the one in the link is more of a place holder till I find a better one. Thanks for and advice you can offer and please facts for why you comment. No I've been building pc's for a week and now im a genius type of people.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r8zW8K

I would personally change the gpu to rx580, memory to something 3000mhz, get the OS from kinguin and add an SSD for the OS. The build below is pretty identical but has an SSD and the above changes mode, Only $1 more.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mtNDNN

if you replace the hard drive with an ssd you can always get a hard drive when you require more storage

1 minute ago, Colin Donoghue said:

if you replace the hard drive with an ssd you can always get a hard drive when you require more storage

I would like to get a 240 gig ssd which most are around 80 to 100 or so. I under stand an ssd is much faster but it's not like my pc won't run with just a hdd but thank you for the suggestion and if you know any reliable ssd's for around 50 to 60 dollars that are 240 please reply 

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HHrLBP
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HHrLBP/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($218.98 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: ASRock X370 KILLER SLI/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($138.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Patriot Viper Elite 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($97.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: ADATA Ultimate SU800 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB GAMING X Video Card  ($244.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($56.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.39 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($88.58 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM 24.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor  ($126.28 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($28.75 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1219.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-25 19:19 EDT-0400

The geek himself.